CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno - The Third!12188

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 476 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 477 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 478 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 479 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 480 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 481 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 482 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 483 • IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user

Post 484 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 485 • IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user

Post 486 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 487 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 488 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo - I see what you did.

and now I change it up a little


Post 489 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 490 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 491 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 492 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 493 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 494 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 495 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 496 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 497 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 498 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 499 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Oooh. A change up. Let's see what I can find in the ol' slab box.
Post 500 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 501 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 502 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 503 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 504 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 505 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30