CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno - The Third!12188

Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC you have some nice books in the collection
Post 26 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Batfan77 Thanks man!! As do you!
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Kenjisan1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I'm confused.
Post 41 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy

Why?
Post 43 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
I'm confused.


You can match label color, grade, or actual comic. Or any combination.
Post 44 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
So a blue 0.5 can follow a blue 9.9? No problem if that's the rule, just making sure.
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user
Yep
Post 46 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
So a blue 0.5 can follow a blue 9.9? No problem if that's the rule, just making sure.

Yes.
Post 47 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 48 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 49 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
So a blue 0.5 can follow a blue 9.9? No problem if that's the rule, just making sure.

Yes.

Okay
Post 50 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30