CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern Age

Game: Slab Uno - The Third!12188

Collector Cody private msg quote post Address this user

Post 976 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 977 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 978 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 979 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 980 • IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 981 • IP   flag post
Collector Cody private msg quote post Address this user

Post 982 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Cody - Cool double cover!
Post 983 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 984 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 985 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 986 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 987 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 988 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 989 • IP   flag post
Collector Cody private msg quote post Address this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Cody - Cool double cover!


Yeah I am really hoping for a Romita signing event for that one.
Post 990 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Double Cover

Post 991 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 992 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 993 • IP   flag post
Collector Cody private msg quote post Address this user

Post 994 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 995 • IP   flag post
Collector Cody private msg quote post Address this user

Post 996 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 997 • IP   flag post
Collector Cody private msg quote post Address this user

Post 998 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 999 • IP   flag post
657131 999 24