Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Where can I get the plastic sleeves CBCS uses?12182

Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Where can I get the plastic sleeves CBCS uses when they send out graded comic books? I have a lot of slabs that need them and the hard plastic ones from CGC I want to replace.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Batfan77 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
Amazon or ebay
Post 3 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@Batfan77 Thanks, I was wondering that myself.
Post 4 IP   flag post
That's the ones I use. I think I got mine off Amazon but I can't remember
Post 5 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batfan77
Amazon or ebay
your LCS may carry them too. Mine does but is unfortunately back ordered on many collecting supplies due to current world status.

BCW makes them in Mylar as well.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thank you everybody!! I'm going to check out AMAZON now.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I like the Mylar Slab bags sold by Ebay dealer ComicMylars. You kind of have to force the air out of them before you tape them closed though. They also have a pretty significant inventory of valuable graded comics for sale but I haven't yet found a price that inspired me to buy from them.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I did find these:

https://www.bcwsupplies.com/resealable-bag-for-graded-comics-9-x-14
Post 9 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.bcwsupplies.com/resealable-bag-for-graded-comics-9-x-14
Post 10 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Since it seems like 90% of the graded books I purchase either come with no bag, a ripped bag, or a too-small magazine bag open at the top, I started buying these:

clickable text
Post 11 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I usually order 1,000 silver age bags and boards at a time.

It is amazing how fast I manage to go through them.

I usually search eBay and sort by price with shipping to find the lowest price.

If something looks off I might buy the second or third lowest prices item if it looks better in some way.

Edit - just realized you were talking about the sleaves for slabs instead of raw books.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
I just ordered the Bags from the BCW site, my first time order for CGC/CBCS related bags (total with shipping $23.24). I watched this video first and it convinced me theses would be fine for my needs...
Post 13 IP   flag post
601228 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?