Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Where is your email. I owe you guys money12153

Collector organic private msg quote post Address this user
Post your email so it is ez to find
Post 1 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'll take $5000
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector naftixe private msg quote post Address this user
Who’s email? If you’re looking for CBCS then just go to their website and look at the bottom of the page
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
you can send mine to sendthecash@ greedy.netmore
Post 4 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
just cover my Comic Mint debacle for the day and we're cool....
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
just cover my Comic Mint debacle for the day and we're cool....

Is there a story?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Not really @AndyRexia, just moderns, variants, and pre-orders, the shunned books of the industry. It's more I've been very picky with my pennies lately and I threw them all out in the street today. LOl
Post 7 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad that TCM Venom 26 is pretty awesome though!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
I bought the trade dress knock off cbcs @Jesse_O, and a 5 pack of the #25 second print. I wouldn't say it was horribly expensive but counting pennies. Now only to get this @organic fella to contribute.....
Post 9 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Now only to get this @organic fella to contribute.....

You could try giving him your passwords as well as your email.
Post 10 IP   flag post
yeah, sure..
Post 11 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I bought the trade dress knock off cbcs @Jesse_O, and a 5 pack of the #25 second print. I wouldn't say it was horribly expensive but counting pennies. Now only to get this @organic fella to contribute.....

One day we'll trade crappy comics to each other to at least diversify our collection. I think I bought 5 of the venom 25 second prints as well, but I have a lot of duplicate spawns.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

you didn't get the set of the trade and the virgin?
Post 13 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I need $1200 to unfreeze the $250,000,000 from my bank. We can split the spoils.

Sincerely,

A Prince.
Post 14 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy lol!!!!!! 🍻
Post 15 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
I need $1200 to unfreeze the $250,000,000 from my bank. We can split the spoils.

Sincerely,

A Prince.

Any relation to Diana?
Post 16 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I have LOL’d.

Seriously though; if you are trying to email CBCS. It’s on the bottom of the home page customerservice@cbcscomics.com
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim
Quote:

you didn't get the set of the trade and the virgin?
It was either the set you speak of @SpiderTim, or the graded trade dress. I saw the virgin sold out fast but to be honest, I always prefer the trade.Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:

One day we'll trade crappy comics to each other to at least diversify our collection. I think I bought 5 of the venom 25 second prints as well, but I have a lot of duplicate spawns.
I have those also @flanders, its a curse. I started buying numerous cover at #285. Im always open to trading though.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
My money hasn't arrived yet....should I be concerned?
Post 19 IP   flag post
600882 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?