CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkComics Modern AgePop CultureQuestionsSignatures

La Mole Comic Con1214

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Its a shot in the dark, I know, but is anyone attending La Mole Comic Con this year?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know if they are going this year, but they did last year. All I have is a first name - Luis - and a Facebook page TwentyOne Comics. I remember a few people used his services and were quite happy. I can't remember what the exclusive comics were last year, but I remember they were tempting!! Oh - he was a CBCS AW last year.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
There was a Batman/TMNT #3 David Finch cover La Mole exclusive from last year.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
There was a Batman/TMNT #3 David Finch cover La Mole exclusive from last year.


Want please
Post 4 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
There's a Civil War II Spiderman #4 exclusive that I really want. The Black Cat cover by Brandon Peterson is fantastic
Post 5 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
I don't know if they are going this year, but they did last year. All I have is a first name - Luis - and a Facebook page TwentyOne Comics. I remember a few people used his services and were quite happy. I can't remember what the exclusive comics were last year, but I remember they were tempting!! Oh - he was a CBCS AW last year.


Thanks, I'll peep out their page!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector Beamer private msg quote post Address this user
There's a few JSC cover and Dell'otto this year.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Dude I showed it to you in one of your threads several weeks ago, I thought you ignored it cause you already had it.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego nah i missed it brah
Post 9 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke This is the cover


Post 10 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
just bought one thanks
Post 11 • IP   flag post
657131 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?