Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS Original Art Program OAP

Latest Sketch Covers1213

Collector CHaverlandArt private msg quote post Address this user
Seems the original thread has been archived so we'll start a new one lol. Here's a look at some of the recent commissions from the current round of work. Working on finishing the last couple.

Securing work for the last round of the year this Saturday for those wanting to get in on a spot. The work on the next/last round will be scheduled to begin in October. It'll be limited to just 10 spots on this go around. CBCS original art encapsulation will available on these. You can message or email me at chaverlandart@gmail.com with inquiries and I'll do my best to get back to you asap.

Thanks for looking guys!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector IncentiveComic private msg quote post Address this user
That is amazing work. Congrats.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@CHaverlandArt Amazing work! Unfortunately I had to pass on my spot in the next round of commissions just cuz things have gotten a bit crazy recently but I look forward to getting one from you probably next year.

Again, brilliant work!
Post 3 IP   flag post
@IncentiveComic Thanks!

@dielinfinite Thanks man....I hear ya. There's a been a few others that have inquired but are having to wait. Its understandable...after the summer convention season it can get tight for some. The start of the school year drained our bank account here a month ago with having to gear up 5 kids lol. Its crazy! LOL
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Do a Ninja Turtle one imo

edit: You're good. Real good.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Do a Ninja Turtle one imo

edit: You're good. Real good.

LOL thanks! Appreciate that....Ive got some of those new TMNT blanks I need to pick up. Might do one up once I get the spare time. Will see
Post 6 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Baxter Stockman (Stockman-Fly) cover please

Thanks
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
I love the work and trying to think if what I want. We spoken already on this and the cover I have ia not good to do a drawing on. Sad Zero but there are others
Post 8 IP   flag post
Yeah it sucks that some of these smaller publishers haven't changed they're stock on those covers. I'll be in and out of the studio this weekend so whenever you're ready just hit me up via email and we'll get it all taken care of this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute_Zero
I love the work and trying to think if what I want. We spoken already on this and the cover I have ia not good to do a drawing on. Sad Zero but there are others
Post 9 IP   flag post
600644 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?