Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Joe Simon and Alex Ross

Stan Lee

Joe Simon

Alex Ross

Alex Ross

Len Wein

Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome! I’m glad to see the Slab-Only process went smoothly!
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite It did!! Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - They look great, congratulations!
Post 4 IP   flag post
@esaravo Thanks Ed!! Much appreciated! They do look pretty cool! 🍻
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@GAC Have you tried searching your books in the census? I know they have no grade but the census has a spot for OA books and the slab-only books do have a serial number.

Also, does anyone feel that, with the slab-only option, that the Red ART label is redundant? I just don’t see any reason to spend the Art label fee + verification when the cheaper Slab-Only option is available. Heck I even prefer having the Beckett logo to the word “ART”
Post 7 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite I just tried. I couldn't find anything on the Population Report. The search criteria doesn't allow for the serial # that I can see. I did look up the serial # through the graders notes...the books did show up there. Can you look it up on the Population Report; 20-1916602-001 to (-005).
Post 8 IP   flag post
Yeah it doesn’t look like slab-only books are included in the census. Doesn’t look like there’s a spot for them at the moment. I don’t think it has anything to do with the fact that they’re ungraded as there is space for OA (which I assume refers to original ART books)

I submitted another request using the “Report a problem” button (I sent one when the census was first released) so hopefully it is something that can be implemented soon
Post 9 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite Thanks for reporting this! It'd be cool to see these types of books in the census.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC awesome stuff there, congrats
Post 11 IP   flag post
600649 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?