Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Protocol for promotions12100

Collector Addict13 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, just some questions.

1: I submitted Devon books on May 31st at 10:30 pm at night. I forgot to put in the May promo code. Does CBCS go by submitted date or post marked date for promos ? (I mailed on June 1st)

2: is it just me or is is the answering service CBCS uses completely useless ? They can’t answer any questions and always suggest to send an email to customer service.

3: is CBCS answering emails also very slow ? I’ve sent several emails and only one had been answered, which required me to answer to that email and I received no response to ..

I’m really not complaining to much I’m just curious if all this is normal. I have never sent books to CGC, and exclusively use CBCS. I really enjoy and respect this company.

Thanks for any feedback
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
Promo codes must be WRITTEN on the printed out submission form that gets sent in. Submission date is whatever is on said form.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano0521
Promo codes must be WRITTEN on the printed out submission form that gets sent in. Submission date is whatever is on said form.

Right. The postmark on an order alone doesn’t qualify an order for an active promotion. You have to write the promo code on the invoice you include with your submission.

As for the emails, yeah you basically have to just wait. Typically about a week or so.

You can also try using the Customer Service portal to see if you get a response quicker through there
Post 3 IP   flag post
600914 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?