Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
QuestionsWant to Buy

PLEASE HELP: WTB ASM ANNUAL 21 9.812095

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
A friend is looking for a specific wedding gift. An ASM Annual 21 slabbed.

He expected a delay due to COVID-19, but they’re proceeding with a ZOOM wedding.

His max budget is $100. Looks like that’s the price of a 9.8.

Can anyone help me out? He needs it by Friday, so, prompt shipping would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you have one you’re willing to part with.

Thank you for your time!
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim I'm sure you're aware but mycomicshop has a 9.8 for $100 just incase it doesn't pan out for you here.

Congrats to your friend!

clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks, @GAC, I’ll keep That one in mind. I’m just concerned about shipping time.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I wouldn’t bump it so early, but it’s a little time sensitive.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Buzbe private msg quote post Address this user
You have a big problem unless tab a overnight run or you can away drive and get it.

Congrats to the couple!

Overnight or two day is your best hope and that’s going push up the price I would thing but just ask and explain everything the may work with you. Oh remember it has at least 2 covers one is almost impossible to find these day- I know just lost a copy in the tornado 2 months ago when half collection got destroyed. Good luck and I will pray for a good outcome keep us informed
Post 5 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Thanks, @GAC, I’ll keep That one in mind. I’m just concerned about shipping time.

They offer more than one shipping option.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim

They offer more than one shipping option.

I saw that, & I did pass it along as an option. I’m just not sure about MCS’ processing time. I know someone on here would get it in the mail ASAP.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
MCS is usually pretty quick with the processing and shipping, but shipping times are in the toilet right now. At least for me, I sent two priority packages to MCS on 5/30 and they are still working their way there. Receiving is no big deal, but I will have first class and priority packages sit in Dayton for two days before sitting in Cincinnati for two more days before going out.
Post 8 IP   flag post
601361 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?