Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For Sale

DWeeB1967's Stuff For Sale Thread #212090

You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Trying to raise funds for a purchase so I'm posting some items for sale. All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping (or I might be open to other shipping methods on a case-by-case basis). Payment by PayPal only. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

First up, Avengers #43 CBCS 9.4. $750 shipped.

Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Actually, I notice that the Avengers #43 image is kind of blurry. I'll post better images of it, along with more books for sale, tomorrow.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Here's better (well, a little better, anyway) pictures of the Avengers #43, first appearance of the Red Guardian.

I'm also adjusting the price on this one to $725 shipped.

Post 3 IP   flag post
New Mutants #98 CBCS 9.4, first appearance of Deadpool. $265 shipped.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Eternals #1, CBCS 8.5. First appearance of the Eternals. $100 shipped.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Amazing Spider-Man #194, CBCS 9.2. First appearance of the Black Cat. $230 shipped.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Amazing Spider-Man #100, CBCS 9.2. $380 shipped.

Post 7 IP   flag post
603236 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?