Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

New Pressing Invoice Policy?12069

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
So I was going to my account to create a new invoice and I saw this message on the “Submit Books” page (emphasis mine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBCS Submission Page
Note: Books submitted for separate shipping cannot be combined on the same invoice, if you would like books shipped separately please create a new invoice.

When submitting books for Pressing with non-pressing books, the turnaround time will revert to the Pressing turnaround time. If you would like your non-pressed books back sooner, they must be submitted on a separate invoice.

I imagine it’s due to pressing moving in to the Texas office.

This is a change from the previous policy where pressing and non-pressing books had to be on separate invoices and invoices that mixed services would have to be split into separate invoices by Customer Service.

It looks like now you can submit pressing and non-pressing books together but the whole order will follow the turnaround time for pressing.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Yes but remember the current pressing turn around times if you choose this option.
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Is true only for pressing?

What about different tierd books? Do different tierd books have to be different invoices or will all books be held to the longest tierd TAT?
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - I often submit one invoice with books on two or three different tiers and/or TATs. You don't get them back until the longest TAT tier is completed. It saves on shipping, but slows things down a bit for turn around. If you are going to submit a large mixed order, it might be worth it to break it up into smaller orders based on tiers/TATs.
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Thanks Ed!!! Great to know!!! I'm pretty patient so for me saving money trumps faster TATS.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
I got an email about the same time this message appeared on the site saying that my invoice would have to be separated between pressed and non pressed books. I would like to see the submission portal updated so that it's not possible to make some of the mistakes i've made:

-Submitting unsigned books for Slab Only
-Submitting Pressed and non-pressed together
- and correcting the pricing for VSP Slab Only would save some time and confusion for the customer and for the billing department I'm sure.

Though I'll say, Pam is awesome and fixed all these things for me without losing her patience =D
Post 6 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I tend to only include 3 or 4 books that I don't think need pressing but give them the press screen service. Has the benefit of keeping my order together, they get a press if they need it and the press screen charge for 4 books is the same or maybe slightly less than submitting a separate order re the extra shipping for a 2nd order.
Post 7 IP   flag post
600650 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?