Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

X-Force #2 case I picked up.12028

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Eikkichi 2nd appearance of Deadpool.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Eikkichi 2nd appearance of Deadpool.
it’s also first Garrison Kane as Weapon X.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books.

I am listing a bunch of signed 11s on eBay.

I already put up the 9.8s but have more between 9.0 and 9.6 going up within 24 hours.

All of the books are signed by Luefeld and Niceiza.

Some are also signed by Dan Panosian, Mark Pacella, Chris Eliopolis, and Zazie Beats (plated Domino in Deadpool 2).
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnied
Well, that was easy, all of the slabbed copies are sold or at least spoken for. Time to box up another batch of raw ones for grading at CBCS!

If you will offer anymore of those 9.8 at the same price put me on the list for one please.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
@SpiderTim - I sold all of the slabs I just got back, but I sent off 30 more to CBCS. So in 5-6 weeks I should have some more, hopefully all 9.8's, but that's probably wishful thinking.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Quote:
@SpiderTim - I sold all of the slabs I just got back, but I sent off 30 more to CBCS. So in 5-6 weeks I should have some more, hopefully all 9.8's, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Like I said before you can screen for grade and that will assure you better slabs all around and more return in your investment. You could have sent 50 and screened for 9.8 or 9.6. Those that don't qualify get sent back to you. Anyways, write me down for a copy if you'll have the 9.8 copies at the same price as for this last batch please.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@Donnied My books arrived today, all good thank you. Good thing they have the CBCS labels, otherwise I would have no idea which were 9.6 and which were 9.8.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
I love these threads.
Post 33 IP   flag post
@EbaySeller - Different set of graders maybe?
Post 34 IP   flag post
Quote:
@EbaySeller - Different set of graders maybe?

No, I just don't physically have the ability to see the difference in CBCS 9.6 or 9.8. It has to be pointed out to me. I would not be able to tell in raw books either. Thanks again for the great deal, I hope the rest of them work out for you.
Post 35 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@Donnied, if you pull more 9.8's and are looking to move them, consider one for me if you would.
Post 36 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad - I'll let you know in about 4-5 weeks!
Post 37 IP   flag post
Quote:
@HeinzDad - I'll let you know in about 4-5 weeks!

Please don't forget about me too!
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
My 9.8 came and I had a chance to open it up today. The book looks nice and was packaged well too. Thanks.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Got mine yesterday! Awesome packaging!

Thanks!
Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
Got my slab today from @Donnied. Well packaged to say the least. Great transaction, highly recommend.
Post 41 IP   flag post
Thanks to you guys who bought books and have commented so far. Everybody has said they liked the packaging, which is great because I was actually worried it wasn't good enough!
Post 42 IP   flag post
Hey Everybody. I just got back another pile of these X-Force #2's. If anybody would like one they are $50 for a 9.8, $35 for a 9.6, $25 for a 9.4. Discount for multiples. Free shipping included.
And if anybody wants to make an offer for a 8.5, a 9.0, or a 9.2, let me know.
Post 43 IP   flag post
A bunch of these are sold, but still have a couple 9.6s and some 9.8s left, if anybody else wants any.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Bump
Post 45 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
Another nice group of comics arrived today from @Donnied. Super fast shipment, expert packaging, just the best!
Post 46 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
A quick shout out to Donnied! I received my 9.8 X-Force #2 over the weekend. It was perfect! Great packaging and fast shipping! Everything as promised!! Thanks!
Post 47 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
My 9.8 looks great in the new CBCS case. Shipped extremely well. Thanks!
Post 48 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips

So they are slabbed in the new case? REally looking forward to seeing my copy!
Post 49 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

It would not be wishful thinking if you would prescreen, as SpiderTim mentioned.

Send in 50 books prescreened 9.8. That way you will only get slabbed 9.8's back. Any book that doesn't make 9.8 gets returned to you raw with a $3 rejection fee. It's a great deal and CBCS makes it far easier than CGC because there is no minimum number you need send in. And with a mixed submission you can prescreen different books at different grades.
Post 50 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I received my book today @Donnied, I was so relieved to see it in something more substantial than a flat rate after its journey. And a PayPal invoice? what's that? Slammin.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips

Ooo I might need to buy another one
Post 52 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash - I have a few left if you want one.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Quote:
@HulkSmash - I have a few left if you want one.
we’ll see. My comic spending is getting out of hand lately 💸
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:

Sounds like CBCS is the big winner in this case of comics that fell into your lap, lol. Got my package last week. All good again, thank you.
Post 55 IP   flag post
601480 58 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?