Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Modern Age

VENOM 25 CBCS 9.8 EDITION LIMITED TO 150 COPIES12019

Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user

We are proud to present Venom 25 Shannon Maer ULTIMATE CBCS 9.8 edition!

This outstanding virgin color splash cover will be available for purchase as one of only 150 individually numbered CBCS 9.8 copies and goes on sale THIS WEDNESDAY May 27th at 4 PM EDT, coinciding with the long awaited release of Venom 25.

Retail price is 149.95 each.

As with all our ultimate edition offerings, CBCS will take possession of the entirety of copies ordered by us, corroborate the numbers, and dispose of any and all overage. Notation that this has taken place will appear on the label.

https://thecomicmint.com/?mc_cid=735eb8d7ae&mc_eid=f8aa47db9b
https://thecomicmint.com/collections/featured/products/venom-25-shannon-maer-variant?variant=33208004280456

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Well then
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
That art is pretty sweet.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@00slim agreed!
Post 4 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Oooooh. I love CBCS exclusives when graded by CGC.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
Oooooh. I love CBCS exclusives when graded by CGC.

Need assistance with your alphabet? Post above and on TCM site lists CBCS as grading this exclusive. Get glasses and re-read Or you are easily confused and cant follow that there are multiple versions of this issue. Again, THIS cover is numbered and exclusive to CBCS. For help get mom (lady that lives above your basement apt.) or use pen & paper to follow along.
Post 6 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Heh heh. Thank you for teaching me, keyboard warrior. You are the greatest keyboard warrior ever lived with knowledge of popsicle stick insults. I lost fair and square. Yoo numba one.

FYI. I live in Texas. I wish I had a basement. I live in the attic btw. At my dad’s cousin’s uncle’s house. I didn’t mean to make you upset at all while you are on your rags.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Yes, mixing up CGC with CBCS is like mixing bleach with vinegar. (If you do, breath deep). Glad you can learn. Now go back to your hot pocket.
Post 8 IP   flag post
So angry. You need to eat a snickers.

Ewwwww that’s a Dell keyboard. I use an IBM keyboard for that. I love hot pockets.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Well at least in this case it is OP himself who will cause a lock of a thread
Post 10 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
$149.95.
oooooook
Post 11 IP   flag post

Clicked the link. Looks like a CGC deal to me
Post 12 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
That’s a trade dress though. Maybe that’s the difference? I dunno, I mostly chimed in so I can get emails as this train goes off track, lol.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
That’s a trade dress though. Maybe that’s the difference? I dunno, I mostly chimed in so I can get emails as this train goes off track, lol.

Post 14 IP   flag post
Oops! (deleted comment)
Post 15 IP   flag post
Yes, so they have multiple offerings - first link is for the shown issue - second for other offerings - was being thorough by posting both links for all purchasing options, but only showing/promoting the CBCS one - no problem, lock thread, burn it and beat ashes - good it was appreciated,,,,,,,,,,{snarky witticism & sharing has ceased}
Post 16 IP   flag post
From my computer I can see two links, on my phone it looked like a single link. My mistake.
Post 17 IP   flag post
598062 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?