Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeFor SaleWant to Buy

CHEAP CBCS SLABS WANTED12017

Collector TheJokersWild87 private msg quote post Address this user
I want to buy up some dirt cheap cbcs slabs to be used as free giveaways with some of my sales online. Thanks in advance
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector KMiracleman private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going to offer up that you need to be more specific; when you say "dirt cheap", does that mean you won't even cover the cost of slabbing or shipping? If that's the case, hopefully there are some people on this forum that maybe want to free up space and are willing to take pennies on the dollar, but that's hard to believe...
Post 2 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@TheJokersWild87 You could always throw in some random junk with you next submission to CBCS. That way you would have slabs on hand for just such an occasion. It would only run you the cost of grading and help defer the cost of shipping by spreading it over additional books.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector chefcomics private msg quote post Address this user
define cheap. I might do lower cost but would need a quantity purchase like 20 or more. if interested PM we can talk or laugh
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector TheJokersWild87 private msg quote post Address this user
I'll cover shipping no problem. I'm in ireland. I'm looking for unwantes stuff under $30
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s a link to an ebay search for BIN CBCS slabs under $30. There’s some decent stuff in there, tbh
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector chefcomics private msg quote post Address this user
how many you looking for?
Post 7 IP   flag post
600782 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?