Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Looking for Nova #4,22, and 25. Bronze age volume.11985

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Hi guys,

I am looking to finish collecting this series. These are the 3 books I still need 4,22,and 25. I Would like 9.0 or better raw copies. I have been putting this one off too long and I am not happy with what is available on line. I would also be up for a trade. You can see what I have on Ebay. Go to greensnipscomicsbooksandartwork

Thanks,
B
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I don’t have #22, but I would be happy to send you my #4 and #25. I know the #25 is not a 9.0, and I will have to look at the #4. I can post some scans later if you want to take a look at them.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@esaravo sure Ed. I would like to see what you have when you get a chance.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Brian -
The #4 (great Jack Kirby cover) has a dinged up upper right corner and a few minor issues, so I'm in the 8.0/8.5 range on that one. The #25 (last issue, nice Keith Pollard cover) has multiple dings, dents, and issues, so probably about a 5.0/6.0.

Post 4 IP   flag post
@esaravo I would be interested in the #4. I could probably "pancake" the corner for a cleaner look. I will pass on the #25. PM me a trade offer.
Post 5 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Are you just looking for trade offers?
Post 6 IP   flag post
@esaravo The books came and packed really well like usual. Now I just need #22 to finish the set. Thanks. @MutantMania Sorry,I missed your question. I would do a trade for #22 or buy it.

Post 7 IP   flag post
Bump. Looking for Nova #22 to finish up the run. Buy or trades welcome. Prefer 8.5 or better. Thx.
Post 8 IP   flag post
601297 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?