Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

CLZ comics app - Just missing comics?11977

Collector Comicscollection private msg quote post Address this user
I have this new CLZ comics app that I think is wonderful, the only thing is that I wish it would list all of the comics I am missing. Like for example I have all but about five green lantern series number 3 Except for about five issues. I would love it if the app had the ability to give me a list in a series of the ones I don’t have to prevent me from finding some other website and matching up how many and whatever issues there are. Maybe it has that option and I can’t find it? Anyone familiar with the CLZ comics app or can give me an alternative?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
If you look at the series you’ve marked as “in collection” you’ll see those books are in blue (on my phone, anyway” then you can find the ones you do not own and you can choose to mark those “on wish list” and you can see them all on you wish list. The facebook page and their website have examples and possibly a tutorial
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicscollection Let me make sure I understand what it is you’re looking for.

You’ve entered a set of books into your collection but you want see a list of the books you DO NOT have in your collection, correct?

If that is what you’re looking for then I do believe @cyrano0521 ‘s suggestion is the best way to go.

Each book is assigned a status. Simply add the books you don’t have and add them to your “Wishlist” instead of your “Collection”

You can then set your app to show just the Wishlist books (as opposed to “All” or “In Collection”)

Also, are you using the App on mobile devices or the desktop software?
Post 3 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicscollection, have you did this?

Open the series that you are looking for. Once it is open, you will see what you have. With this open, click on add comics by searching the web. It will open a window showing all comics in that series and with your books marked.

This is. What I do while I am at the LCS, so I don’t buy what I have.

Also, you can creat a wish list for what you don’t have.

Hope this helps you.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Awesome! Helped a ton!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Another question, when I started out I was entering comics based on the box. Now two boxes in I want to put some in a separate collection. Like series 2 and series 3. Everything is in a random collection when I started I just named it series 3. How do I move comics from one collection into another?
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicscollection You have to have the second collection already set up. Then set your collection to List View. Press and hold on a comic to enter Selection mode. select all the comics you want to move then press the Blue icon with 3 dots that appears and then select "Move to Other Collection"
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Rinova private msg quote post Address this user
I've been using CLZ for a couple of years and it keeps getting better.
Post 8 IP   flag post
601333 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?