Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 311972

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
New from my lcs....dc coming

Post 52 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 53 IP   flag post
So this is mine....I mean original owner....mine since I was like 4 or 5!!! Found this while clearing out the family home for sale (keys hand over next week) almost threw it out cause I didn't know what it was!!!

God only knows why my Dad kept this for all these years but there it is...actually also found my beaver neckercheif tie thing too...so much stuff!!

Might have to sell this...is this the type of thing anyone would buy on e-bay??

Post 54 IP   flag post
Brings back memories...I also had a spidey inflatable punching bag thing and some sort of spiderman city scape with a helicopter that flew around..I think I clipped my cousin in the head with it!!
Post 55 IP   flag post

Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics “ Might have to sell this...is this the type of thing anyone would buy on e-bay??”

Yes. Someone needs that for their Spidey collection! I’m impressed it holds air.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics my son would probably love that so yeah I'm sure people would buy it.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Hit the Valiant jackpot! Filled half of this box in one shot. Rai, Ninjak, and Magnus!
Post 58 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
@KatKomics “ Might have to sell this...is this the type of thing anyone would buy on e-bay??”

Yes. Someone needs that for their Spidey collection! I’m impressed it holds air.

I was surprised myself while blowing it up that everything is like out of the box.....good old 70's plastic - 150% BPA???
Post 59 IP   flag post
@KatKomics don’t forget the lead
Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector circumstances private msg quote post Address this user
Kevin Maguire has been a friend of mine for many years.

He drew me on the cover of Justice League of America #28, July, 1989.

Where else? Outside a XXX theater, ogling a nudie magazine!

Post 61 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@circumstances Ha!! So cool!! 🍻
Post 62 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@circumstances Ha!! So cool!! 🍻

Thanks!
Post 63 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Finally finished collecting the 3 piece pewter set of Batman the animated series masks. I had been missing catwoman for years.

Ended up buying a complete set on Ebay, so I have a spare Batman and Joker, but you can never have too many collectibles. =)

Post 64 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Those are incredible!! I've never seen or heard of these...beautiful! What's the approximate dimensions? What's the back look like? Congrats!
Post 65 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC

I'm in bed right now so I cant go measure them. (Damn foot in cast really sux)

But here are more photos from the auction.

Post 66 IP   flag post
@Bronte No problem!!...thanks for the pictures!! These are very very cool...I loved that animated series! I think it's my all time favourite.

I hope you get well soon!!!
Post 67 IP   flag post
@GAC

Thank you.

Yes BTAS is by and far one of the best animations. I remember even as a young adult rushing home from college to watch it after classes.

Here is a couple of shots with measuring tape.

Post 68 IP   flag post
@Bronte Thank you!! Much larger than I thought!! Very cool!!!
Post 69 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user

This is what I get for staying up late binge watching "Dark". Serves me right.
By the way, this guy loves to sleep with all 4 in the air. He also has an interesting trick, he puts his paw inside a food bowl or plate to stop it from moving on him. Spent his life on the streets and 9 months in the shelter. He and his tiny mother have been with us for 2 years now.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Consider yourself lucky.
I have a buddy who has a pug that lets loose on the bed. (I ordered a waterproof mattress protector because of that damn dog) I think the dog has mental deficiencies to put it mildly....
Post 71 IP   flag post

Here's the tiny mother. At least we think they are mother and son, they certainly play those roles. So glad the shelter insisted that they be adopted as a pair. They've been an endless source of affection and entertainment for the family.
Post 72 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by circumstances

I wonder which of his (ex)friends he decided would be eating the ice cream sandwich? lol.
Post 73 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by circumstances

I wonder which of his (ex)friends he decided would be eating the ice cream sandwich? lol.

Another friend of ours!! He loves his Chipwiches!
Post 74 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Consider yourself lucky.
I have a buddy who has a pug that lets loose on the bed. (I ordered a waterproof mattress protector because of that damn dog) I think the dog has mental deficiencies to put it mildly....
Is it a female?
Post 75 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad
No. The dog is a male. I'm not a dog person, but this dog in particular irks me. I used to give stuffed animals to the ladies at work. So my buddy had a few over the 12 years I worked there. This dog, even though it was neutered, sexually assaulted every animal in the collection. She found all the bears face down a@@ up and defiled throughout the entire room. She took a photo. It was worse than absolute carnage.
Post 76 IP   flag post
Lol, that’s to bad. My friend has a dog that wet the bed but could hold it all day while he was at work. He spent some time researching it and found it could have been a side effect of being spayed. It took a while but she eventually grew out of it.
Post 77 IP   flag post
It's my understanding that dogs go outside to take a dump. This dog still goes on newspaper in the house. I want to say they have had this dog a year at least. They have another dog that is not mentally deficient. They even have a cat who walks with the one dog and does his business while walking with dog without a leash. Neighbors ask how they trained the cat to walk with the dog. Imagine a house with no kitty litter box.....

Edit

The cat is without leash. Dog is leashed.
Post 78 IP   flag post
I can better than imagine a house without a litter box. Two houses down is one, their cats decided under my bay window is a great litter box...... I’ll stop myself there.
Post 79 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad
I'm sorry. That's gotta suck. Too bad you cant spray the area with your dog's scent.....
Post 80 IP   flag post
601525 999 30