Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 311972

CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 601 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 602 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user

Saturn, Jupiter, and four moons tonight. Not the best picture, but cell phone through telescope pictures aren't my forte.
Post 603 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@xjagnew too rainy and overcast to see it here in MI. I was planning on seeing though. .
Post 604 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips It clouded up here about 20 minutes after I got that picture. Perfect timing I guess.
Post 605 IP   flag post

Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
The top of Angel Wing in Glacier National Park. The view was worth the 16 miles RT.
Post 606 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user

An uncut sheet of 2 ASM365 covers. I found it on eBay for a fair price then spent way more having it professionally framed. Looks great on the wall though.
Post 607 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
This is available in print or Kindle. This looks awesome!!!

Post 608 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
A neat sci-fi short story from 1966. Well worth the 15 minutes it takes to read. It's the kind of concept-based story I imagine writing one day.

https://www8.physics.utoronto.ca/~jharlow/slowglass.htm
Post 609 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The future is here!

The engineering and computing power involved in this is unbelievable!

Post 610 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - Angelo, last winter I was lucky enough to go to a teaching workshop where they let us play with Spot. The model was not equipped with the head-arm part, but you could make it walk, sit, and jump with a joystick controller. Truly an engineering marvel. We were not allowed to take any pictures or videos, sadly.
Post 611 IP   flag post
@esaravo That is so cool!! What an experience that would be! Being in control of what is probably million dollar machinery would be nerve wracking too lol!!
Post 612 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
The future is here!

I for one welcome our robot overlords.
Post 613 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
The future is here!

I for one welcome our robot overlords.

lol!!!

Post 614 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Post 615 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
More photos from the trail cam.

Post 616 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
An interesting way to spice up some James Bond rewatches. Kind of like the Star Wars Machete order

Post 617 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

New pup! Meet Anakin. Half American Pitbull and half Australian Shepherd.
Post 618 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Normally I despise pit bulls, but your dog looks very cool.

Gratz on your new puppy.
Post 619 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra

My brother had an American Staffordshire, she was so sweet. I never understood it either because he wasn’t. By nature and nature alone that dog wasn’t screwed. Congrats dude!
Post 620 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

I love my smoker, it smokes a mean brisket
Post 621 IP   flag post
No pun intended but holy smokes! Them burnt ends all tidied away like they should be.
Post 622 IP   flag post
Collector Redmisty4me private msg quote post Address this user
Needs a cat picture...

(But that puppy looks very sweet.)
Post 623 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I've never wanted anything to do with a Pitbull. But, this puppy I could deal with
Post 624 IP   flag post
Dog and cat pictures after sweet bbq.... Man, my brain is f/($.
Post 625 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

I love my smoker, it smokes a mean brisket

I was spoiled this year and received an electric smoker and a Blackstone griddle for Christmas from my wife. I have had a ball so far. I want to work my way up to a brisket eventually.
Post 626 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad too funny
Post 627 IP   flag post
Quote:

Awesome!!! Cute as hell and great name!!! Congrats!!!
Post 628 IP   flag post

these are our French bulldogs, the grey female is Nyx (nicks) and the multi color male is lockjaw. The female just came out of heat and they have been going at it. Hopefully we'll have grand pups in a couple of months.
Post 629 IP   flag post
Holy bat-crap, Batman dates back to ancient Mayan mythology.

clickable text
Post 630 IP   flag post
600442 999 30