Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 311972

Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Sketch: Winking dragon...

Post 451 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Finding a lot of awesome stuff I forgot I had as I am going through my storage....Thinning the collection out and selling it off. Found a short box with a very nice run of New Mutants. I'm thinking I probably should get the NM 98 graded before I sell it with the lot?

Post 452 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Saved these from the kids’ toy box years ago lol!

Post 453 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
Finding a lot of awesome stuff I forgot I had as I am going through my storage....Thinning the collection out and selling it off. Found a short box with a very nice run of New Mutants. I'm thinking I probably should get the NM 98 graded before I sell it with the lot?

How much?
Post 454 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash Well I am definitely sending the 98 off to be graded with some other books. It looks super clean. If you are still interested in the rest I will go through them and get the issue numbers, quantity, and conditions. I can send you a PM with that info
Post 455 IP   flag post

Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@HulkSmash Well I am definitely sending the 98 off to be graded with some other books. It looks super clean. If you are still interested in the rest I will go through them and get the issue numbers, quantity, and conditions. I can send you a PM with that info
I’m waiting for some books to come back before I make any “large” purchases. I’m definitely interested. I don’t have New Mutant issues and am only interested in getting a bulk lot with 98 being the only single issue I’d purchase. I need 98 to go with my x- force 2
Post 456 IP   flag post
Collector docstrange private msg quote post Address this user

Post 457 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Got this in the mail today:
The Pop is sign by Olaniyan Thurmon

Post 458 IP   flag post
Collector CarsonG private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Do you have a store page or an ebay account. if your selling stuff like this I am interested.
Post 459 IP   flag post
Collector CarsonG private msg quote post Address this user

Spent an hour building a simple J channel shelf for some of my books. Planning on doing the entire room in them. Also the tops are secure to the wall they aren't going anywhere.
Post 460 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonG

Spent an hour building a simple J channel shelf for some of my books. Planning on doing the entire room in them. Also the tops are secure to the wall they aren't going anywhere.

That looks great! how are the tops secured to the wall?
Post 461 IP   flag post

Post 462 IP   flag post

Post 463 IP   flag post
One of my dads drawings

Post 464 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
One of my dads drawings

That's amazing. was he a professional artist?
Post 465 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
One of my dads drawings

That's amazing. was he a professional artist?
not in my lifetime; Just a practicing doodler. He has worn many hats . He been to numerous art classes and did drafting at one point.
Post 466 IP   flag post
That's pretty nice of a "doodle", when I doodle or draw a character they booth look like a crooked line. That's a cool drawing and his signature is pretty sweet.
Post 467 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user

Painful, yet not enjoyable.
Post 468 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user

Post 469 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@xjagnew

May I ask what these are? And where one might get them?
Post 470 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@xjagnew, please tell me they are pog slammers, lol!
Post 471 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
They look like coins. @xjagnew have you been watching too many silver infomercials?
Post 472 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
@xjagnew Did you get those from the Perth Mint?
Post 473 IP   flag post
Nothing as cool as pog slammers, but they are silver ounces from the Tuvalu Mint. I might need to trade them to zombies for comics as some point.
Post 474 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
Nothing as cool as pog slammers, but they are silver ounces from the Tuvalu Mint. I might need to trade them to zombies for comics as some point.
yeah.... you like good s#!t. I might have to get a Hulk ounce.
Post 475 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad

I won't mention the two new Bernie autos yet...
Post 476 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Captain America's Sentinels of Liberty brass badge & membership card ('41, earliest version)...

Art design on the card was altered (shortly after Joe Simon & Jack Kirby left Timely), then base metal of the badge was changed from brass to copper as part of the war effort.
Post 477 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
From SUPERMAN #56 Jan/Feb 1949

mm
Post 478 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I was granted spousal permission to use this side of the Entertainment Center/Display Case to showcase a few hardbacks and comics. Originally I put in these 4 slabs with total value probably upwards of $4,000.

But I soon got concerned about light damage or possible theft, so I replaced them with these 4 comics, total market value less than $40! The best part is that my wife thinks it looks great!

Post 479 IP   flag post

Post 480 IP   flag post
598069 999 30