Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool: Part 311972

Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
“Literally just made these floating shelves for the office. drilled notched holes In some old IKEA table legs measured and drilled wall accordingly 👍

To add to my sillyness from the last thread; I added the table top below the shelves. To be used as a shelf and threw up a couple book holders.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
This just in from the UK, Bart-Pool! Artist 'Thumbs' does a legit series of all the Simpsons on pins and such. He was already sold out of this one but found just one more, hence the 'Last One Ever!' tag. Now he hangs with his best bud Milpool and other Bart-Pool.

Like it so much it made it to the top of the acrylic pin board.

Supporting Cancer research and starving (warped/demented) artists from 5 Countries & 25 US States.

Slide pin backs & acrylics.

The legit pin board - All Marvel from SDCC & NYCC. Mondo, Gurihiru and mostly Skottie Young from covers. Missing his first one (and it kills me) ^_~
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector circumstances private msg quote post Address this user
What's going on behind Dr. Khan on CNN this morning?

Post 3 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
😂
Post 5 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by circumstances

Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by circumstances

He saw @HulkSmash shelves, so made his own ^_~

Post 7 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 IP   flag post

Post 9 IP   flag post

Post 10 IP   flag post

Post 11 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Two weeks late due to weather I got my raised bed and picnic table planted yesterday....
Post 12 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

a couple from my doll collection
Post 13 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Poor Thing, he looks like some kind of sex doll from a very strange fetish store.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

i love The Mach 5 and the shooting star in speed racer, Did anyone watch the movie. I'll get hate mail but I loved it, watched it multiple times.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@EbaySeller yes, that's where I got it, lol
Post 16 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector TheJokersWild87 private msg quote post Address this user
Stephen Platt. Nuff said
Post 18 IP   flag post

Post 19 IP   flag post

Post 20 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJokersWild87

cool. Is it readable?
Post 21 IP   flag post

Post 22 IP   flag post
I really don't know how cool this is but I've got something to show. I just went out behind my shed to get my mower and found this nasty critter. Ive lived here for 12 years and have had every type of varmint but never one of these. Obviously it had to go. It might have something to do with the fact neighbor behind me hasn't mowed yet this year. Thats ok, I had to get it out of their yard, hopefully they got the hint when they saw the size of Splinter.
Post 23 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad unfortunately I live in the foothills, and see those all the time. Not sure if I'm the landlord or if they are but someone needs to pay some rent.
Post 24 IP   flag post
I live in town and it makes me feel like its dirty around here. It's not but rats come with that stigma I suppose. I was just talking to my neighbor who used to work on rail cars that haul grain. He wasn't concerned, he said it was small. I told him that was a full size shovel and he said he knew.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Thats ok, I had to get it out of their yard, hopefully they got the hint when they saw the size of Splinter.

Yeah, looks like you just spoiled the ending to the next TMNT movie.
Post 26 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
"For about 3 cents a day..."

(From CAPTAIN MARVEL ADVENTURES #35 May 1944)

mm
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
"For about 3 cents a day..."

(From CAPTAIN MARVEL ADVENTURES #35 May 1944)

mm

Hard to imagine a time when you could buy health insurance on the back of a comic book. So cheap, each months premium was just the price of 10 comic books, but then again there's a good chance that they never paid out a dime.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector circumstances private msg quote post Address this user
Rush has a song that Neil Peart wrote about Victoria Day in Canada, that they would celebrate in Port Dalhousie, Saint Catharines, Ontario when he was growing up. It goes, "everyone would gather on the 24th of May, sitting in the sand to watch the fireworks display. Dancing fires on the beach, singing songs together, although it's just a memory some memories last forever."

Neil passed in January, and 5 years ago yesterday was my first show (Tampa) of what turned out to be their last tour (R40). It just so happened to fall on the 24th of May. We all gathered together, and that memory will indeed last forever.

Post 29 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@circumstances The song is called Lakeside Park...great song and that's a great story.

Post 30 IP   flag post
600892 999 30