Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies Television

Entertainment Alert: “Outer Limits” on HULU!11944

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I know this isn’t really comics related, but with Shelter-In-Place still being in enforced in most areas, I thought this would be worth sharing.

Here it goes:

Guys! The 90’s-2000’s “Outer Limits” series is now on HULU!

I loved this show growing up!

Beware that these ran on cable before being syndicated, so, some episodes are not for the kiddies.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome! I loved that show too. Thanks for the info. Will check it out tonight... 👍🏼
Post 2 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Also the original Outer limits (black and white) is free on the Roku Channel. For those of you that have a Roku TV or a Roku stick. Awesome show.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Also the original Outer limits (black and white) is free on the Roku Channel. For those of you that have a Roku TV or a Roku stick. Awesome show.

The original is also on HULU. 👍🏼
Post 4 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
that is super cool. I don't have Hulu but it offers Hulu subscribers the opportunity to watch the great original and a pretty good re-boot. I liked the second series but i loved the original. Awesome opportunity.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
For whatever reason Sprint gave me Hulu free for having my cell service through them. The Free subscription started like 6 weeks ago so maybe it was related to “Stay at Home” orders. Been watch it more then Netflix, so J definitely grateful.
Post 6 IP   flag post
601358 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?