Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeGrading Help NeededQuestions

Absolute Carnage #1 Murder O's11898

Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

Does this appear to be color peel? If I have it graded, how much would this impact the grade? Could having the book pressed help it? I just would like to know before I send it in. Thank you all!!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like it's from an extra cover. Was there an extra cover on this book that was removed?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
I think that might be manufactures defect which will not count against it. IF that's what it actually is.

When I first seen your top pic, I though the backingboard was the back cover. I was gonna say yeah that's a pretty messed up comic. Till i figured out what it really was. 😁
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochism
Looks like it's from an extra cover. Was there an extra cover on this book that was removed?

It does appear to be ON the book rather than from the book.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
It does appear to be ON the book rather than from the book.

I bet a dollar it had a protective cover and the front was torn off and the back is still attached.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you all for your responses. I just ordered 4 copies the other day. The post office just delivered them today. All 4 of them have the same exact damage to them. I just didn't want to spend money to have them graded to receive a low grade. I'm shooting for a 9.6 or 9.8 on them.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600484 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?