Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
Oh snaps forgot a cartoon I thought was under rated. SWAT Cats. Love the intro and the characters were awesome. Doug was awesome as well. 80's well Voltron, Thundercats, Gatchman, Silverhawks, Dinosaucers, and was Blue Falcon and Dyanomute 70's????
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Any one watching the new Harley Quinn animated.Its a bit dirty and i would not show your kids but it is funny.Look for SYFY.The language is the problem and a bit of blood.
Post 27 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@comicsforme I've watched some episodes....the wifi password bit shown here had me laughing out loud...

Post 28 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@Absolute_Zero Swat Kats was cool. I forgot about that one
Post 29 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
If we're throwing other decades into the mix, for my money the best 80's show was Robotech, hands down.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Ah!

Swat Kats was a good one, too.

I left out Eek the Cat, Static Shock, and the might mouse carton by John K, also.

It’s funny trying to explain to my daughter the concept of Saturday morning cartoons or coming home after school to watch cartoons like Starblazers or battle of the planets.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector oakcitycomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie OH man I just rediscovered Eek The Cat a couple weeks back. Great show.

Anyone remember the Saturday morning cartoon Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat that was one bizzar cartoon that wouldn't fly these days. Hell the first eps a guy shoved a live big into a meat grinder and made sausage. Parents today would freak out
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcitycomics
@Jabberwookie OH man I just rediscovered Eek The Cat a couple weeks back. Great show.

Anyone remember the Saturday morning cartoon Twisted Tales of Felix the Cat that was one bizzar cartoon that wouldn't fly these days. Hell the first eps a guy shoved a live big into a meat grinder and made sausage. Parents today would freak out

Yes! I’d forgotten all about that.

It was pretty out there from what I recall.

My girlfriend at the time had kids so it was lucky I dug cartoons and watched with them.
Post 33 IP   flag post
601211 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?