Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkFor Sale

Romita Jr. Iron Man page, O'Barr Crow Art for sale on ComicConnect11871

Collector Sharkey private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all, I'm selling these two pieces of art in the current ComicConnect auction:

Iron Man 260 page 20. Great action page of Iron Man vs. The Living Laser by John Romita Jr. and Bob Wiacek. From a story by John Byrne. Pen and ink. Art is in excellent condition. Signed by Romita Jr.

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/881333

James O'Barr Vintage Crow Illustration (1990). Great vintage illustration of The Crow by his creator O'Barr. The Crow is one of the most enduring of the 80's small press titles, with it's timeless story of loss and revenge. Pen and ink w/ink wash. Art is in excellent condition. Signed and dated by O'Barr.

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/881340

Thanks for looking - happy collecting! Feel free to message me with any questions!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Magellan private msg quote post Address this user
That Crow piece is badass!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks Magellan!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice Crow piece indeed, finding original sketches from way back then is quite hard to find, especially 1990, as that is the oldest sketch I have seen by him out there. I hope it fetches a nice amount of money for you too. I am going to offer up some of my Crow pieces done by other artists, keeping my O' Barr ones. Just got my recent piece from him and love it, I wasn't sure if you saw it as I posted in the original art thread a week or so ago.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks @Kinsella5 - I will check out your post. Yes, these older vintage pieces are definitely rarer to find. I have another piece in my personal collection that is a full body Crow that's NOT going up for sale LOL. I'll post it up on the OA thread.
Post 5 IP   flag post
597868 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?