CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Sketch CoversCBCS GradedPop CultureSignatures

May the 4th: Show off your Star Wars Comics!11844

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
I've only got a few, but I love 'em!


Post 27 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user





Not a Star Wars comic per se but but clearly inspired

Post 28 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Here are some of my many Star Wars Complete sets. Most all of them are for sale in my hipComic Store
https://www.hipcomic.com/members/selling/browse/open?keywords=Star+wars&submit=Search
Or you can PM me on the board here. All of these books are Super High Grade One Owner Books




















Post 29 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


CC

mm
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector garreth39 private msg quote post Address this user
Here are a couple signed ones.....

Post 31 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Bagged REPRINTS #1-#2 & #3



CC

Bagged REPRINTS #4-#5 & #6



CC

mm
Post 32 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Love me a good Boba Fett cover.

Coming to the Mandalorian too.


Post 33 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Love me a good Boba Fett cover.

Coming to the Mandalorian too.


Star Wars 42 seems to be on the upswing again after dropping a bit post-Mandalorian. Had my CBCS 9.6 on MCS at $245, then bumped it to $275 with the arrival of stimulus checks. It sold last week at $275.
Post 34 • IP   flag post
657131 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?