CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPGrading Help Needed

I am doing a podcast tonight at 8pm CST11837

The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
CBSI Presents: Tales from the FlipSide

I will be talking about the new census, new case, history of comic book grading, answering questions and more!

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEkbq7nwhy4&feature=youtu.be

Hope some of you can join us! There might even be a CBCS promo code given out!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
I'll be 👀 you
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, Steve, i think i’ll be watching the Titus comedy show, then. But if it’s recorded, i will watch it later.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I'll be tuned in.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know what time CST time is in relation to west coast. Sounds like a lot of math.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 6pm pst
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I'm in
Post 7 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Is the promo code going to be replaced by another one emailed to everyone a few days later? That's what happened in April.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
I'm in.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Be there or be square!
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
There now!
Post 11 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Be there of be square!

I'm square. I don't have the patience for those things.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
SUPPORT THE HOBBY!! 20%
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
SUPPORT THE HOBBY!! 20%
Post 14 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
will the promo code be applied to the slab only/VSP option? or strictly grading?
Post 15 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted 5 books this week, including my beater X-Men #1, and wrote "SUPPORTTHEHOBBY" on the invoice. It was received by CBCS on Thursday (per USPS Tracking) and I received my conformation email from CBCS on Friday. The Invoice shows that there was a 15% discount applied to all grading service fees (including VSP), but not shipping charges (I had predicted that on a previous thread months ago, but was erroneously told that it would also apply to shipping). So going out on a limb, I would say all grading services, including VSP, would be included in this month's 20% off.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo awesome!! Thank you for the info Ed!
Post 17 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo you're probably right...but still it would be nice to get an official and "accurate" response 😉
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Just made 2 good size sales on MCS and I am ready to do my part to support CBCS. Also will be nice to have some grading results to look forward to seeing. I'm going to put to together 20-30 that I probably wouldn't slab under normal conditions and prices. Can somebody please confirm for me the exact code and when I have to have my books in by?
Post 19 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller - Just write “SUPPORTTHEHOBBY” with or without spaces, on the invoice you submit with your books during the month of May.
Post 20 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going to send in two groups of 25, maybe 3 or 4. Just need to decide which ones.
Post 21 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Had a great time on the show and hope those of you who joined us enjoyed it as well!
Post 22 • IP   flag post
Collector Nelsconey private msg quote post Address this user
20% OFF?
Post 23 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I thought it was great to see so many forum people in the chat. It was a good time!!!
Post 24 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Nelsconey yup
Post 25 • IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC, did he say 20% off on the podcast? On the other thread the email you shared from Darryl it said 15%...
Post 26 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
@noahjdorsey 15% in April, now 20% in May. Same code though.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
So I just got an email that says 15% off with "support the hobby" in the month of May. How do we get the 20% off discount that was mentioned?
Post 28 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania Yeah, I just got that email too. Weird because he said 20% in the podcast.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Guess they decided against the 20% discount
Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 34 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?