Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleQuestionsWant to Buy

Top Loaders From Amazon11830

Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,

Has anybody ever dealt with Sharp Hobby Distributions on Amazon? I ordered 4 packs of top loaders from them on April 15, 2020. The expected delivery date was from April 22-29. At that time, it said that the item was shipped. On April 29,it then said that the item was on the way but arriving late. I contacted the seller for tracking information and the seller hasn't given me any tracking information. The seller requested for me to send them my address to confirm that they had the right information. They have a 4 1/2 star. As of now, I still don't have a tracking number. The item is still saying on the way but arriving late as of today. The seller stated that I should have received them by now. If this is a scam, I'm letting you all know to BEWARE!!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Lots of deliveries are delayed because of COVID. I wouldn't think it's a scam but ofcourse I dont know for certain.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
I had the same thing happen with some Sharpie paint markers I purchased. I assume these items are shipping from China so we are out of luck.

Same with Ultra Pro backboards right now Amazon is price gouging because they are on back order from China.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@hogan36 so you gave them all your info they asked for four verification and they still haven't returned a response?

Do they have a number? Call and get it straightened out, if not, e-mail them again and demand you want a full refund or go through Amazon to complaine. That should get the fire burning under their feet to get you results your looking for.

This way they will provide tracking info for you.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Manonfire private msg quote post Address this user
If it was any other time I would immediately say it is a scam but the times being what thay are I would give it a another day or two but in the meantime try to get in contact with the seller again and if you can’t call amazon and try to get this straightened out
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for all of your responses everyone! I'm unable to file a complaint with Amazon via phone or chat because no one is there to take calls due to the Coronavirus/COVID 19. I was reading his feedback and 3 people as of today's date put that they are having the same exact issue as me.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600522 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?