Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPFor SaleSignatures

eBay: X-Men #1 Cover "E" Signed 4x CBCS 9.611829

Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
If anyone is an X-Men fan, I have up my X-Men #1 Cover "E" (Gatefold Cover) that I had autographed by Stan Lee back in the 1990's on the first page. It also was then signed last year by writer Chris Claremont who signed on the first page next to Stan's signature and then signed on the cover by artists Jim Lee and Scott Williams. Because Stan's signature required verification (and passed) it got a red label from CBCS and graded a 9.6.

The auction has a start price of $199.99 plus shipping and I have a Buy it Now in place as well which as most know goes away if someone makes the opening bid. Auction ends tomorrow (Saturday) just before 3:30pm pacific time. Link is here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/133395481183

I have some other CBCS graded signed and unsigned comics up on eBay as well.
Post 1 IP   flag post
The above comic has sold, if it was someone from here, thank you! I'd remove my posting but it appears that ability isn't something we can do to our past postings.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
It was me! Thanks for sharing! Very nostalgic book for me.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacha777
It was me! Thanks for sharing! Very nostalgic book for me.

Just now seeing this, thank YOU for bidding and winning, I am glad it went to a good home and that someone here on the forum was able to get it too!
Post 4 IP   flag post
600751 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?