CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest 192: Aliens - They Came From Outer Space!?11826

Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Ba weep grana weep nini bon
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
voted
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Time to vote your Favorite Martian.

*nanu nanu*



Klaatu Barada Nikto.


Gort, is unavailable at the moment.


Frak
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
This is a really great cover. I keep coming back to it and wishing I voted for this one instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterc777



One of my all-time favorites! I think it's underrated.
Post 55 • IP   flag post


Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have spoken.
Post 56 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley


The Day the Earth Stood Still for Star Wars.


Post 57 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@Dshel61 is the winner of this weeks cover contest with 16 votes.

Congratulations!


Great covers everyone! I know 2 covers went on my radar.
Post 58 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats on Aliens CC winner @Dshel61 - great cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dshel61


Viewers Embellishment - Fun with covers - Word Blurbs

He thinks - How many angles can i twist at same time? Why am i stuck in the mud with boots and she has heels?
She thinks - NO! You can't have my heels! Hmm, what a long tongue you have! Is that real chest armor?
Green guys thinks - Hmm, she's resisting, but they said earth women were easy! Don't you see my long tongue?
Post 59 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
sorry wrong thread
Post 60 • IP   flag post
657131 60 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?