CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest 192: Aliens - They Came From Outer Space!?11826

Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, for the third week in a row, I forgot which thread I was looking at!!! This week KatKomics gets at least one vote from me.
Post 27 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Actually have this one - love the painted covers.
Is even appropriate for modern times!!






that's an interesting "weapon" shooting whatever the heck its shooting at the alien. lol!
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Ok, for the third week in a row, I forgot which thread I was looking at!!! This week KatKomics gets at least one vote from me.


Post 29 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
I'm surprised no one's posted a Superman cover yet
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@poka those Gold Key covers are alway so cool
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
@poka those Gold Key covers are alway so cool
yep and this one is coming back from grading for my PC
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
New to this contest, looks like fun.


Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Time to vote your Favorite Martian.

*nanu nanu*
Post 41 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 42 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
voted

*shazbot*
Post 43 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Votes have been assigned
Post 44 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
⎐⍜⏁⟒⎅
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
This is a really great cover. I keep coming back to it and wishing I voted for this one instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterc777

Post 46 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Time to vote your Favorite Martian.

*nanu nanu*



Klaatu Barada Nikto.
Post 47 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 48 • IP   flag post
Collector Moomba private msg quote post Address this user
voted
Post 49 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Time to vote your Favorite Martian.

*nanu nanu*



Klaatu Barada Nikto.


Gort, is unavailable at the moment.
Post 50 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Ba weep grana weep nini bon
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
voted
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Time to vote your Favorite Martian.

*nanu nanu*



Klaatu Barada Nikto.


Gort, is unavailable at the moment.


Frak
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
This is a really great cover. I keep coming back to it and wishing I voted for this one instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterc777



One of my all-time favorites! I think it's underrated.
Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 60 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?