Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

GAME: Census Highlander!11818

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 151 IP   flag post
Spotlight issues. Some of these had nice intricacies when looking them up in the census. Mostly where the colon should have been placed. I'll probably work on getting some upgrades on some of these. Variants are money well spent, right?

Both Blasters on the census (well, the 9.4 is on there. The 9.8 not yet.)

Post 152 IP   flag post

Post 153 IP   flag post

Three Megatron Crain variants in census, but I own them all.

Post 154 IP   flag post

I personally find the original label to be my favorite
Post 155 IP   flag post

I didn't submit these but own them now and they are the OGE pence copies on the census.

Post 156 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley Sorry Stud, just saw your note. So, no, in actuality, Deathlok is one of the titles that I am eliminating from my collection. The vast majority of my collection is originally owned since publication. But since you asked, I am going to make a new thread related to this so as not to hijack the Highlander thread.
Post 157 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
OGE Twins

Post 158 IP   flag post
OGE Twins

Post 159 IP   flag post
OGE Twins

Post 160 IP   flag post
OGE Twins

Post 161 IP   flag post
OGE

Post 162 IP   flag post
Only CPV on census.

Post 163 IP   flag post
Only pence grades

Post 164 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Only one in the Census

Post 165 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Top of census. The only other copy is a 9.6 which is mine as well.

Post 166 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user

This is one of 2 9.8 virgin AOC and the Freshman Force Collector Cave/BTC variant on the census. The other is 9.8 and signed as well but this one is the only one with a sketch from artist Carla Cohen. There are none with a sketch on the cgc census either.

When I spoke to Carla Cohen about this she said that including this sketch, there are only 10 that she’s done total for this cover. She wanted to keep them limited. The variant has a print run of only 500 and the cover was recalled.
Post 167 IP   flag post
OGE's (issues 2 & 3)

Post 168 IP   flag post
OGE x 3 and...Full Run lol

Post 169 IP   flag post
Keeping the Game alive: Here in this complete run, we have an OGC x 4 with Issues 2,3,4, & 5. Each was a full wraparound cover.

Post 170 IP   flag post
OGE CBCS & cgc

Post 171 IP   flag post
OGE - is it just me, or is that Troy Aikman on the cover?

Post 172 IP   flag post
Making sure the Game stays alive...

OGE's (possibly twins)

Quasar 33 x2 Error edition printed with wrong issue number

Sorry, no pics or grade yet as they have been in shipping for the last week. I am going to guess 9.8 & 9.6 if not 9.8x2

Will update soon.
Post 173 IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user
Metro convention teaser. Signed by Walt Flanagan, Cullen Bunn and Brian Quinn.

Post 174 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Only highlander from my most recent order!

Post 175 IP   flag post
OGE - Newsstand edition

Post 176 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Only 9.9 Holo Foil Edition
Post 177 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
This has gotta be the only copy of this sweet book in the CBCS census...

Post 178 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
Only VSP 9.8

Post 179 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
All my census highlanders are CGC. I've got some 9.9s that are the only one on census. Does that count?

This thread loads real slow btw
Post 180 IP   flag post
600889 193 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?