Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

GAME: Census Highlander!11818

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Qu'est-ce que c'est

OGE's

sorry, I sold my #8 in 9.4 and deleted the photo, so here is stock photo:

Post 126 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
big shout out to @poka - this was on my list for a while

While not the highest graded it is the only VSP of this book out there in any grade!!

Can't say how much I love this book....starting to realize that there are many Murphy Anderson books that are either on my list or already in my collection

Post 127 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
Only Canadian Edition

OGE

Post 128 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
OGE

Post 129 IP   flag post
Collector TerrySloan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@TerrySloan It took me way too long for me to understand what “outasite” was supposed to be lol

It's a crazy book and a little before my time, but a hoot to read. It was sold as a File Copy and I have grown to love those "Mod" Covers. Just recently purchased a Super DC-Giant 21 with one of those.
Post 130 IP   flag post

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Can't say how much I love this book....starting to realize that there are many Murphy Anderson books that are either on my list or already in my collection

Showcase 55 and 56 turned me on to Murphy Anderson about a year ago. I think he was kind of the perfect "era crossover" artist to bring Golden Age characters into the Silver Age. I've been looking to get a Murphy Anderson autograph, Showcase 55 is a great book to have it on. Unfortunately he won't be signing my copy, also graded 7.5.
Post 131 IP   flag post
Also, had the OGE of #1, but I had sold it.

OGE's

Post 132 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Only graded copy and, depending on your feelings about previews, first English appearance of Pokemon in comics

Post 133 IP   flag post
OGE

Post 134 IP   flag post
OGE

Post 135 IP   flag post
The Game goes on:

OGE's

Post 136 IP   flag post
OGE
Post 137 IP   flag post
OGE's

Post 138 IP   flag post
OGE

Post 139 IP   flag post
OGE

Post 140 IP   flag post
OGE

Post 141 IP   flag post
OGE in Newsstand edition

Post 142 IP   flag post
OGE

Post 143 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Only CPV.

Post 144 IP   flag post

Post 145 IP   flag post
Technically there are two Thundercracker Crain variants on the census, but I submitted and own both. The other is a raggedy 9.0 and not worthy of a photo.

Post 146 IP   flag post
The Infiltration ratio variants were a pain to find, especially with the mini-prints that came with them. That was a labor of love that took about 13 years to find and track all of them down (and multiple copies at times). I can't complain about any of the grades.

Post 147 IP   flag post
Focus On previews All Hail Megatron. I probably could have done better on some of these, but I didn't. AHM #7 has a weird production flaw, like a glossy coat on the cover didn't take all the way. I've had a few copies of the retailer incentive and they all shared that flaw.

Post 148 IP   flag post
@Scifinator Are you going for the Deathlok run?
Post 149 IP   flag post
Bumblebee

Post 150 IP   flag post

Post 151 IP   flag post
Spotlight issues. Some of these had nice intricacies when looking them up in the census. Mostly where the colon should have been placed. I'll probably work on getting some upgrades on some of these. Variants are money well spent, right?

Both Blasters on the census (well, the 9.4 is on there. The 9.8 not yet.)

Post 152 IP   flag post

Post 153 IP   flag post

Three Megatron Crain variants in census, but I own them all.

Post 154 IP   flag post

I personally find the original label to be my favorite
Post 155 IP   flag post
601333 193 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?