Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPSignatures

The Eastman KRANG Sketch preview photo!1176

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I commissioned a very rare and very very hard to obtain KRANG SKETCH BY KEVIN EASTMAN from @TrinityComics. I was skeptical as he never cares to draw a krang sketch. HE ACTUALLY DREW THIS FOR ME! Many ask, many are turned down. I've only seen 2. Ever. Sent off immediately to CBCS for a YELLOW LABEL Grade from @TrinityComics and Eastman himself. He started on it in Baltimore, and took it with him to HOUSTON con and finished it in his offices according to @TrinityComics.

I am very very thankful and very grateful for the opporotunity @TrinityComics gave to the board members. I had to jump on this one, especially with the timing being right after I bought a ton of stuff from him and his website, and his new Three Zero Action Figures coming soon...so I figured maybe he'd throw me a bone and actually do the sketch. Which he did!

Thanks again brah!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector DertyComix private msg quote post Address this user
I am actually jellous of you this time kap, that cover looks awsome. Trinity is a cool dude. Je just got some signatures for me at the baltimore con. I am happy that he was able to get a Frank Cho signature for me. I cant wait to see those books when they come back. I am so stoked. I did not opt for the fast pass but i may call CBCS and have them add it to my invoice.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Deadpoolica private msg quote post Address this user
Nice!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Nice book. Enjoy.
Post 5 IP   flag post
600882 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?