Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For SaleSignaturesWant to Buy

Absolute Carnage #111677

Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone,
Hope you all are doing well during this pandemic. Does anybody know of any places that are selling Absolute Carnage #1 Midtown Exclusive by Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman with the COA? I'm looking to buy a few. Only the ones with the COA.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user

i have this one with the CoA but no idea on what it would be worth
Post 2 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@BrashSmurf signed sketch is where it’s at. Anyone can get a name scribbled on a book. With VSP slab I’d pay $125-150 ( basically cost to get the book, sketch, slab) The Market Is saturated with Cates and Stegman signatures and sketches. Don’t forget CBCS has a signing event coming up that includes Cates and Stegman; so there’s even more sigs that will hit the market.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
invest in some Stegman OA. I have a cover from before he became so popular and it's bangin'
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
@BrashSmurf signed sketch is where it’s at. Anyone can get a name scribbled on a book. With VSP slab I’d pay $125-150 ( basically cost to get the book, sketch, slab) The Market Is saturated with Cates and Stegman signatures and sketches. Don’t forget CBCS has a signing event coming up that includes Cates and Stegman; so there’s even more sigs that will hit the market.

forgot about that. i am just a fan of the new venom run so when the chance arose i had to get this book
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Rinova private msg quote post Address this user
I have a copy of that comic @hogan36. Not sure if you are still interested?
Post 6 IP   flag post
601276 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?