Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver AgeRaw Comics For SaleWant to Buy

Twilight Zone Gold Key?11676

Collector SupaCor private msg quote post Address this user
hey fellas, so i finished my star trek gold key full run a while back and decided to start a twilight zone run. i figured id check here to see if anyone has any ungraded copies they wouldnt mind trading or selling.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
What grade ranges are you looking for?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
I have a #16... what condition are you looking for?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve got a pretty decent run of Gold Key and Dell Twilight Zone books, including some dupes. Let me know if there are any particular issues you’re looking for along with grade minimums and I will see what I’m willing to part with!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck on the run; #s 84 & 85 are keys to it and for some reason, a few sellers think they are made of gold. Causes other people to try and get too much for their copies, too. Been working on the set, off snd on, for 10+ years.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I would say to not forget Four Color #1173 which is actually the 1st Twilight Zone in comics.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
There are two “four color” issues and two other Dell issues for total of 4, before switching to Gold Key and starting at #1. I was under the impression these 4 were reprinted within the Gold Key run.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector SupaCor private msg quote post Address this user
oh wow, thanks guys! as for 84 and 85... frank miller i have two copies of #1, 2, 7, and 9. id like to find 7$-15$ reader copies that are complete and are not falling apart. the star trek run took about 3 years to finish, id like to do this one in less haha. heck maybe i should hit 84 and 85 first. thanks guy! i appreciate it!
Post 8 IP   flag post
600908 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?