Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedComics Modern AgeQuestions

First time submission question11665

Collector bladefox private msg quote post Address this user
Hi I’m going to submit online. There’s a promo code want to use . Do they accept debit cards because it says option for credit card. Also will the promotion be applied once I send the books? There no promo code option as it is on their sister Beckett grading and Beckett Authentication forms. Thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
No idea on debit card. But the promo code should be written on invoice / packing list included with your books.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@bladefox You can use a debit card the same way you use a credit card on CBCS
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector bladefox private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks I was gonna send a money order then I had to know exact amount discount and CBCS applies discount when they get order. Thanks
Post 4 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefox
Thanks I was gonna send a money order then I had to know exact amount discount and CBCS applies discount when they get order. Thanks

Also and this is an important "also", you need to write the promo code on the order form after you print it or it will not be applied. the last time i submitted I wrote the code in a couple of places, in notes and below the last entry in the order form, so that it would not be missed (it happens).
Post 5 IP   flag post
597921 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?