CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest - In Glorious WIDESCREEN!11652

Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
What day is voting?I have lost the days.
Post 51 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme
What day is voting?I have lost the days.


Me Too!


Marty
Post 52 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
From the top of the first page of this thread:

"Each week we will vote on who had the best cover.

- Friday begins the new contest.
- Wednesday at 12 noon EST is the cutoff which starts voting that will go through Thursday at 11:59 PM EST.
- Please vote through the built-in "three check marks" system.
- Don't vote early.
- The winner will be the cover with the most check marks.
- Vote three check marks for a favorite, two for the second favorite and one for the third favorite.

The winner will choose the next theme and begin a new thread."
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I loved Dell Ottos covers so much i got his lithograph plus got all of them signed.Hope yall like.😁



Post 54 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post


Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Is it too late to change my submission? I was swapping polys with mylars and found this gem.
Post 56 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash - ask Jesse if he can delete your earlier submission.
Post 57 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash @esaravo I took care of it.
Post 58 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O - You The Man!
Post 59 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O thanks!
Post 60 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 61 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Love those George Perez wraparound covers! Here's another one for ya...


Post 62 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Time to vote, folks.
Post 63 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
I voted for my top three, and then I voted for the disqualified cover, too, because the art is awesome.
Post 64 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
There were too many I wanted to vote for -- tough decisions this week.
Post 65 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 66 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers I've always liked those Panic covers!! And I voted.
Post 67 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I Voted😊
Post 68 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
VOTED!!!!!!
Post 69 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 70 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
The winner with 12 votes (adjusted) is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb

Post 71 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@michaelekrupp



@Darkseid_of_town What books are those?
The books I posted are a connecting party virgin variant set of Immortal Hulk 1 Thor 1, and Iron man 1 from a few years back
Post 72 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats @brysb Hava Drink - Coffee!! (__)> or adjust for time of day ^_~
Post 73 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations @brysb.
Post 74 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks guys, will start another contest shortly.
Post 75 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Just for fun, here are a few covers that never got submitted that I considered posting...





Post 76 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
I had considered this Crisis cover as well. I knew Alex Ross painted it, but I didn't realize until I looked it up that George Perez did the layouts. Perez is just a master at making fantastic layouts, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brysb
Just for fun, here are a few covers that never got submitted that I considered posting...

Post 77 • IP   flag post
657131 77 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?