Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Woohoo! I got my trilogy today!!

Post 251 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash Congrats!! These are fantastic figures!!
Post 252 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone want my boxes? The outer carton and the 3 inner cartons.
Post 253 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Anyone want my boxes? The outer carton and the 3 inner cartons.

PLEASE tell me you are going to display them!!!! I get flipping things like this and I don't mind people doing it. But in my heart of hearts, I think they all should be displayed!!!
Post 254 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O they will definitely be displayed. Just offering the McFarlane shipping boxes. If I don’t give them away I will just throw them out.

These boxes

Post 255 IP   flag post

I feel I got lucky with green and red being good 9.8 candidates. Silver is most likely a 9.6. Oh your comic holder is a good certificate holder too👍🏻

If you haven’t opened one yet; This is a really cool book. The Art and panels are comprised of OG art and on every other page commentary from Todd walks us through the creation of Spawn #1.

Post 256 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like one CGC graded Kickstarter comic up on eBay right now. Curious to see what it ends at
Post 257 IP   flag post
Wow! Not sure I could justify $200 for just the comic (even graded), when I only paid $180 for the 3-pack. It already has a bid too! I am going to watch it to see if it goes any higher.
Post 258 IP   flag post

This is how I am displaying my 3-pack.
Post 259 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
Still no sign of a single signed AP
I want to see how much the signed plaque sells for. Might list mine to see
Post 260 IP   flag post
Collector bythegram private msg quote post Address this user
I’m in the process of designing something to display the trilogy. While measuring things up I took some photos of the classic. It’s such an amazing figure.

Post 261 IP   flag post
600777 261 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?