Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector El_Dub13 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by bythegram
Those that already received their sets, any chance you know your backer number? I’m in the high 2000s, just wondering if it would be any indication of time frame.

They look fantastic!

I was 12,925. I received my Trilogy 3-pack last Saturday.
Post 201 IP   flag post
Collector El_Dub13 private msg quote post Address this user
OK, I've been a little busy and the wife has been monopolizing the PC at home, so I haven't gotten a chance to post any pics. I only opened up the Classic so far. I also didn't remove the comic from the holder but it looks like no spine ticks or corner dings.

Post 202 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
I was pleasantly surprised at how well everything was packed. Not a single ding to be found on any of the boxes.
Post 203 IP   flag post
Collector bythegram private msg quote post Address this user
Looks so amazing!! This might be annoying to ask but I’m trying to think of how I am going to store/display things, would anyone be able to measure the boxes for me?

Thanks!
Post 204 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
G

Got my box will wait for my son to wake up to open it. It got a little dinged up hopefully everything is ok
Post 205 IP   flag post

The spawn emblem on the box and tape kinda wants to make me keep the shipping box too!
Post 206 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacha777
The spawn emblem on the box and tape kinda wants to make me keep the shipping box too!

You should.
Post 207 IP   flag post
I am keeping everything. May have to move one day and those will come in handy.
Post 208 IP   flag post
No signature required for delivery FYI
Post 209 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Nice to see more and more people getting their pledges in. I'd be interested to see the difference of the interior of the comics for the traditional and modern version.
Post 210 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Opened the classic figure today. I'm as impressed with the packaging as I am with the comic and figure. Everything is very well done.
Post 211 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
I was #4004 and I received my trilogy pack over 2 months ago. I have no idea why.
Post 212 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
2 months ago?
Wow.....
Post 213 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
Finally opened mine, bagged and boarded comic instantly

Hopefully someone eventually shows the interior
Post 214 IP   flag post
Who is submitting the comics for grading?
Post 215 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore
Who is submitting the comics for grading?

Waiting for the next Todd McFarlane signing.
Post 216 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
I missed a mysterious fedex package today. I’m hoping it’s spawn. I suppose it could be my last sub, but it still shows processing 🤔
Post 217 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I happened to be watching Live Free or Die Hard tonight and didn't remember this scene:

John McClane: You play with dolls?
Post 218 IP   flag post
I guess there are only 205 Signed AP plaques

So congratulations to those who got one
Post 219 IP   flag post
@BrashSmurf any idea what the artist proof signed plaque looks like?

Found it:

Post 220 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@BrashSmurf any idea what the artist proof signed plaque looks like?

Found it:

Seem people offering trades. Don't display my plaque so will be interesting to see what is offered
Post 221 IP   flag post
Collector bythegram private msg quote post Address this user
This is going to be my first figure that I’d like to display. Could someone provide measurements of the boxes for me so I can do some prep work while I wait for mine to arrive? I’m no pro builder or anything but I have some ideas and will be sharing the progress of the cabinet as I go if anyone interested!

Thanks!
Post 222 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Finally got my trilogy pack today, unannounced. I was worried I was going to miss them during my move
Post 223 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
well mine just showed up today out of the blue Just in time to get the comics sent off for grading

Now a question...can you change a grading order once it has been submitted? I don't want to have to do another invoice just swap three books out for the three Spawn books. I just did it yesterday and haven't even packed the books up yet.
Post 224 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
This is in the April previews.

Post 225 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Dub13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bythegram
Those that already received their sets, any chance you know your backer number? I’m in the high 2000s, just wondering if it would be any indication of time frame.

They look fantastic!

I was 12,925. I received my Trilogy 3-pack last Saturday.

Where is the backer number located? I can't seem to find it
Post 226 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
It's in confirmation email of backing.

Edit

Still no word on mine yet....
Post 227 IP   flag post
@Bronte Thanks for the info I found it and am #17,152
Post 228 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
well mine just showed up today out of the blue Just in time to get the comics sent off for grading

Now a question...can you change a grading order once it has been submitted? I don't want to have to do another invoice just swap three books out for the three Spawn books. I just did it yesterday and haven't even packed the books up yet.

Create new invoice and put in a note to delete the invoice that you want to discard. I've done this before.
Post 229 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
@Bronte Thanks for the info I found it and am #17,152

I’m 16,573😬 this is one long ass line were in
Post 230 IP   flag post
601492 261 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?