Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Guess eBay will soon be flooded

Funny thing is when Todd did his last cgc signing spawn 1 9.8 you could get it for 200 shortly after the signing today I sold mine Newton ring and all for 460 on feebay probably could of got my 500 which was my bin price if I waited more.
Post 176 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@kaptainmyke
A person stated that their tracking signifies fedex. If that is indeed the case you can change the shipping to a FedEx place like cvs near your new home.

That's a great idea....but I'm moving 2500 miles across the country
Post 177 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
Pre-orders up for new 12 inch Commando Spawn
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08FPBMHXD/ref=mobile_oh_details_?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Post 178 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
#soon

Post 179 IP   flag post
Collector El_Dub13 private msg quote post Address this user
My delivery got pushed back 2 days. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow now, but it's not even in WA state yet.
Post 180 IP   flag post

Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Finally

Post 181 IP   flag post

Post 182 IP   flag post

Post 183 IP   flag post

What everyone is wondering...the comic is flawless
Post 184 IP   flag post

Post 185 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Must be nice to have yours while the rest of us waiting for that f@$@ing tracking number.
Post 186 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I think he was just sharing how cool it is, I don't think he was rubbing our faces in it...
Post 187 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I got mine last week but have been too stressed out with other stuff to open it. Looking forward to opening it tonight.
Post 188 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte oh I know. It wasn’t towards him. It was more of a big FU to Todd. Sorry if it came out wrong.
Post 189 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I think he was just sharing how cool it is, I don't think he was rubbing our faces in it...
I’m going with the latter 😝 I’m so ready to get mine
Post 190 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
I just received my trilogy today!!! I’ll wait to post any pics until more people have received theirs, I don’t want to spoil the fun of opening them.
They are coming. Really. And you will NOT be disappointed!!
Post 191 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes

That AP is SO nice!!

That AP is SO nice, right?
Post 192 IP   flag post
@Hexigore I have to admit I got it for the comic, but the AP is a lot nicer than I anticipated. The pics dont do it justice.
Post 193 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
must be nice
Post 194 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
must be nice

See? I am not the only one. Lol.
Post 195 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
Arrived the 10th

Post 196 IP   flag post

Received yesterday.
Post 197 IP   flag post
Collector bythegram private msg quote post Address this user
Those that already received their sets, any chance you know your backer number? I’m in the high 2000s, just wondering if it would be any indication of time frame.

They look fantastic!
Post 198 IP   flag post
I was 9000+. It’s been shown that backer #s have no impact on when someone receives their pledge.
Post 199 IP   flag post
@Hexigore that was my assumption just wanted to double check. Thank you!
Post 200 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bythegram
Those that already received their sets, any chance you know your backer number? I’m in the high 2000s, just wondering if it would be any indication of time frame.

They look fantastic!

I was 12,925. I received my Trilogy 3-pack last Saturday.
Post 201 IP   flag post
OK, I've been a little busy and the wife has been monopolizing the PC at home, so I haven't gotten a chance to post any pics. I only opened up the Classic so far. I also didn't remove the comic from the holder but it looks like no spine ticks or corner dings.

Post 202 IP   flag post
I was pleasantly surprised at how well everything was packed. Not a single ding to be found on any of the boxes.
Post 203 IP   flag post
Looks so amazing!! This might be annoying to ask but I’m trying to think of how I am going to store/display things, would anyone be able to measure the boxes for me?

Thanks!
Post 204 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
G

Got my box will wait for my son to wake up to open it. It got a little dinged up hopefully everything is ok
Post 205 IP   flag post
601485 261 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?