Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
I opened the Artist Proof. Lettering and pull cord are silver.

Post 151 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone else gotten theirs? I've just about forgotten about it...
Post 152 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
No kidding. I bought a house and moving soon. This is ridiculous.
Post 153 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
According to the KS page, it might still be a few weeks before people in the US start getting them. Especially if you bought the trilogy. I’m hoping this isn’t the case, but it’s not looking like it will be any sooner.
Post 154 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 155 IP   flag post

Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Has anyone else gotten theirs? I've just about forgotten about it...
@Bronte

I said the exact same thing to myself when I saw this thread bumped to the top
Post 156 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
congrats on the new house.
Post 157 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
congrats on the new house.

He needed it for his TMNT collection....
Post 158 IP   flag post
Copy and paste of email....

SHIPPING UPDATE... for AMERICA..!!

Posted by Todd McFarlane Production

Feb 2, 2021View on Kickstarter

The first boat is in the Los Angeles harbor!!!!

I know you folks have been waiting patiently for your figures (thank you for that), well, the first shipment is here in the LA area waters. The next step it for the authorities to allow that boat to be able to offload its cargo.

The unknown is when the Customs and Immigration folks will give the boat its slot to come into a drydock to drop off the first container full of figures. If you haven’t seen in the news, the United States seaports where the ocean cargo is getting unloaded are so crowded, that boats now have to wait in line (sometimes for days) before getting their chance. Below is a link to a news story from THE WALL STREET JOURNAL giving more details:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/port-delays-leave-cargo-ships-stranded-off-u-s-pacific-gateways-11610574485

WHO WILL BE SENDING ME A TRACKING NUMBER?

FedEX will be picking up the packages as soon as they get to a warehouse. They will then begin their process of labelling the packages, assign and send out tracking numbers and then begin delivering that first container full (of about 5,000 boxes).

Once they assign a tracking number, an email will be sent to you through Pledgbox with your tracking information. If you do not see any email from Pledgebox in your inbox, make sure to check your JUNK or SPAM folder!

WHAT IF MY ITEM WASN’T ON THE FIRST BOAT?

Currently, there is a second boat that is about 6 days behind the first boat with another container full, and a third boat with another container about a week behind the second boat. So, in quick order all three ships will be in the harbors. The unknown is when they all will be given instructions to unload.

We’ll try to keep you updated as things progress. And once again thanks for all of your support.

TODD
Post 159 IP   flag post

Post 160 IP   flag post
Update. From email I just got

UPDATE #44

First 4 containers CLEARED through U.S. Customs..!

Todd McFarlane ProductionCreator

February 12, 2021

As mentioned in my previous update, there was (and still is) a traffic jam of boats sitting out in the Los Angeles (Long Beach) ports. I just received word from my shipping company that the U.S. and Customs folks have allowed our first four shipping containers to clear inspection.

This means that those containers will be heading to a warehouse nearby, where FedEx will soon be picking them up. Tracking numbers for those items will be coming soon after that.

There are currently another 18 containers behind those initial 4, so a steady stream of containers should begin to hit the warehouses (fingers crossed). The containers have a mixture of 3-PAK and single figure boxes in them.

I will let all of you know when I hear that the tracking numbers for those 4 containers have been released (or are a day or two away from release).

Thanks for your continued patience.

TODD
Post 161 IP   flag post
I just got my tracking number from pledgebox. It's supposed to arrive this Saturday via FedEx. Anyone else get their tracking #?
Post 162 IP   flag post
Collector El_Dub13 private msg quote post Address this user
Got my tracking number yesterday for my Trilogy 3-pack. It's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to this, but damn, it took a LONG time.
Post 163 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
@Hcanes @El_Dub13 Post some pictures when you get them, if you decide to open them.

I’m waiting to see if @kaptainmyke can get a 9.8 of one of the books that are included. I’m hoping he can. Each of the books I got with my figures had small ticks in the corner.
Post 164 IP   flag post
For those of us who are not playing with or displaying the toys, are people grading the book included in the package or are they leaving the book alone and keeping the set sealed?
Post 165 IP   flag post
I'm seriously thinking about getting mine graded.

Just for fun, I made an excel spreadsheet and figured out the numbers based on the number of backers for each reward level. This is what I came up with.

Total number of backers receiving a physical reward = 23,656.

Total number of Classic Spawn = 25,604.

Total number of Modern Spawn = 14,954.

Total number of Artist Proof Spawn = 11,743.

I didn't figure out the number of signed pieces though.
Post 166 IP   flag post
Collector bythegram private msg quote post Address this user
I haven’t thought about grading the comics but maybe now, are the original comics that came with the first series figures hard to find graded? I guess I’ll start looking!
Post 167 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Well if mine look like they might be 9.8 candidates I will definitely be sending them off to be graded.
Unfortunately I'm still not sure if I am even going to keep the figures yet
Post 168 IP   flag post
Collector bythegram private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania I’m curious as to why you wouldn’t keep them? Resale market too tempting?
Post 169 IP   flag post
uggggh I'm in the middle of closing on a new house and packing my stuff.... no tracking number still.... i'm a little worried, guys
Post 170 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke
A person stated that their tracking signifies fedex. If that is indeed the case you can change the shipping to a FedEx place like cvs near your new home.
Post 171 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
I received my tracking number today. Suppose to arrive on Saturday. Woohoo!!
Post 172 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Mine is due to come Tuesday!!!
Post 173 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Guess eBay will soon be flooded
Post 174 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Quote:
@kaptainmyke
A person stated that their tracking signifies fedex. If that is indeed the case you can change the shipping to a FedEx place like cvs near your new home.

I did this with my last sub. I miss the fedex guy and Wasn’t able to sign for it. I had the package routed to Walgreens for pickup instead of redelivery. Very easy and was able to pick it up next day. All I had to do was provide the tracking # and photo ID
Post 175 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Guess eBay will soon be flooded

Funny thing is when Todd did his last cgc signing spawn 1 9.8 you could get it for 200 shortly after the signing today I sold mine Newton ring and all for 460 on feebay probably could of got my 500 which was my bin price if I waited more.
Post 176 IP   flag post
Quote:
@kaptainmyke

That's a great idea....but I'm moving 2500 miles across the country
Post 177 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
Pre-orders up for new 12 inch Commando Spawn
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08FPBMHXD/ref=mobile_oh_details_?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Post 178 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
#soon

Post 179 IP   flag post
My delivery got pushed back 2 days. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow now, but it's not even in WA state yet.
Post 180 IP   flag post
601451 261 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?