Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Did anyone see from the pics that Todd or someone else posted with the different color Spawn writing on the boxes? Were they different sets or just box variants?
Post 126 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Terry88 I'm guessing there's a main box for the trilogy and then s separate box for each trilogy figure within that box.
Post 127 IP   flag post
Well they came out spectacular. I hope people keep posting stuff.
Post 128 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry88
Did anyone see from the pics that Todd or someone else posted with the different color Spawn writing on the boxes? Were they different sets or just box variants?

Each figure type has its own color logo and corresponding signed plaque. Trilogy packs get the gold plaque.
Post 129 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool. I cannot wait to get my trilogy pack.
Post 130 IP   flag post

I'm pumped to see all the pics!
Post 131 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
I just got the trilogy set delivered. I’ll open it later and post some more pictures.

Post 132 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 133 IP   flag post
Much excite!
Post 134 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@DavidM

Did they send you tracking info before you got your package?
Post 135 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidM
I just got the trilogy set delivered. I’ll open it later and post some more pictures.

Who did they use to ship?
Post 136 IP   flag post
If you are a sealed/MOC collector, keep the outer box.
Post 137 IP   flag post
@Bronte No tracking information, I was very surprised to get it today. I’m usually the “last in line”.

@teacha777 The invoice says it was sent from Hong Kong via FedEx Airway. I believe it was dropped off by the postman. I thought Todd said they were being sent by boat, but he may have been kidding.

@kaptainmyke Yes, I was thinking that. I’ll store them in the shipping box.
Post 138 IP   flag post
Inside the large box are the 3 individual boxes.

I opened this one -

Post 139 IP   flag post
There’s a serial number on the bottom of the box.

Sides -

Post 140 IP   flag post
Interior box

Post 141 IP   flag post
What’s inside

The comic inside the clam shell. It’s going to be hard to get a 9.8 in these.

And the figure (I won’t take it out of the plastic).

The others will have to wait for another time.
Post 142 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Is the comic damaged? Just curious because I was thinking of sending mine off for grading
Post 143 IP   flag post
Quote:
There’s a serial number on the bottom of the box.

That's interesting. You know lower numbers are going to fetch higher prices on ebay...

Quote:
The comic inside the clam shell. It’s going to be hard to get a 9.8 in these.

Challenge accepted!
Post 144 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
Is the comic damaged? Just curious because I was thinking of sending mine off for grading

I didn’t take it out of the protective sleeve but it looks like it was slightly dinged in the corners (bottom and top right).

Post a picture of your comic if you take it out of the sleeve. I haven’t yet but I think it’s going to stay with the figure for the time being.
Post 145 IP   flag post
I'm really not a Spawn guy but daaaaaamn, I wish I had got in on this.
Post 146 IP   flag post
I'm trying to complete a full run of Spawn 1-312. It's getting really hard to find the mid 200s at reasonable prices. Very low print runs, apparently.
Post 147 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I can’t wait to get mine. And the question to myself is if I am going to open it at all.
Post 148 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I'm trying to complete a full run of Spawn 1-312. It's getting really hard to find the mid 200s at reasonable prices. Very low print runs, apparently.

I gave up on this a couple years ago. Now I've been buying more copies to make up for my absence from collecting between issues 100 to to 290. Maybe I can trade some newer copies for the missing ones several years from now.
Post 149 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:

I gave up on this a couple years ago. Now I've been buying more copies to make up for my absence from collecting between issues 100 to to 290. Maybe I can trade some newer copies for the missing ones several years from now.

I had to settle for some of the homage covers (Frank Miller, action comics etc.) with the Mexican variant which are fairly affordable on eBay.
Post 150 IP   flag post
I opened the Artist Proof. Lettering and pull cord are silver.

Post 151 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone else gotten theirs? I've just about forgotten about it...
Post 152 IP   flag post
No kidding. I bought a house and moving soon. This is ridiculous.
Post 153 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
According to the KS page, it might still be a few weeks before people in the US start getting them. Especially if you bought the trilogy. I’m hoping this isn’t the case, but it’s not looking like it will be any sooner.
Post 154 IP   flag post

Post 155 IP   flag post
600892 261 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?