Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
The figures are LOADED with extras .. paid for the postage price in the end.

I love the concept art for the necro blasts and the guns look amazing
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Overall, these figs are KS exclusives. You cannot go wrong with any selection. I hope the comics show up in good condition. I’d consider having them graded. I am a little concerned about that.
Post 77 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore
Overall, these figs are KS exclusives. You cannot go wrong with any selection. I hope the comics show up in good condition. I’d consider having them graded. I am a little concerned about that.
based on the first Kickstarter video these are going to be protected in some pretty serious packaging .. the comic is inside a clamshell case with the toy that's in a box with cut out foam, that is inside a slip cover which is packed inside a box for shipping ..
Post 78 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrashSmurf
The black and white comic will have the lowest numbers.

Post 79 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Todd McFarlane just shared the new black and white comic book cover on Facebook today. He said he'd share the color one tomorrow. I'm usually not a fan of b&w printed covers, but I'm kinda digging the art on this one.

Post 80 IP   flag post

Yeah, there are going to be some happy Spawn fans come November. McFarlane is knocking it out of the park with this KS.
Post 81 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Todd McFarlane just shared the new black and white comic book cover on Facebook today. He said he'd share the color one tomorrow. I'm usually not a fan of b&w printed covers, but I'm kinda digging the art on this one.

i love the B&W spawn covers and the B&W issues are sick! I will most likely end up with every B&W to go with the regulars. I’m actually sad the most recents spawns do not have a B&W variant.
Post 82 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
so glad i got the Artist proof just for that cover alone. wonder what color the foil logo will be
Post 83 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

i love the B&W spawn covers and the B&W issues are sick! I will most likely end up with every B&W to go with the regulars. I’m actually sad the most recents spawns do not have a B&W variant.
yes ..i got used to having the b+w issues.. perhaps they didn't sell well ?
Post 84 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
All three covers have been announced, here are the two that haven't been posted.

Post 85 IP   flag post
@flanders thanks for sharing them!!! I didn't see them pop up in my Facebook feed yet. They look awesome!!!
Post 86 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
So. I gotta ask. I dont plan on playing with the toys. I just collect stuff in general. Do a majority of you guys plan on just slabbing the books and zip locking the toys?

I know some of you have awesome display cases....
Post 87 IP   flag post
I’ll buy a Detolf case and display the figs alongside the original figs I bought in the 90’s And some early issues of Spawn. These figs are too nice not to display and appreciate. The comics I will probably slab and display with the figs. All-in-all, these will make a nice addition to my comic cave.
Post 88 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
You will need to share some pix when you complete the project.
Post 89 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore
I’ll buy a Detolf case and display the figs alongside the original figs I bought in the 90’s And some early issues of Spawn. These figs are too nice not to display and appreciate. The comics I will probably slab and display with the figs. All-in-all, these will make a nice addition to my comic cave.

Are you going to take it out of packaging?
Post 90 IP   flag post
I’ll certainly take them out of the box to display them. I have no intention of selling them, and they are WAY to nice to leave in the box in a closet. 😜
These are promising to be absolutely beautiful figures! Loving the cover artwork as well!
Post 91 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Definitely keeping the comics....the figures may or may not keep. Have to wait until I see them in my hand
Post 92 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
anyone know where i can get a figure protector for the MK11 spawn figure?
Post 93 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Hard to believe the ebay pre-order prices:

Post 94 IP   flag post
Wow. I shoulda ordered extra.... lol

Edit

The thing i don't get is how people sell stuff without having it in hand. I know it's permitted, but it shouldn't be. If something happened and it didn't go through, you'd have your money tied up for God knows how long.
Post 95 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Wow crazy prices I wonder what the comics are going to be selling for once people get them graded?

I believe the ebay rule is that you will have to have the item within 30 days for a presell. So technically all of these listing are breaking the rules. They are also "borrowing" the pictures which is not allowed.

Wasn't the kickstarter campaign going on for 30 days? It's not like they went on sale and then sold out right away.
Post 96 IP   flag post
The Kickstarter i don't think could sell out. It kept exponentially growing. And mcfarlane added more stuff as the orders continued to increase.

As for pre selling. 30 day advanced sell i guess isn't as bad as I thought, but I've had stuff drag on for months and wonder if it will ever come.

Tying up a grand for this seems kinda irresponsible. Its not a comic where its due to ship on a certain date. The whole process seems to be unknown given he never had this many sales before on a figure.
Post 97 IP   flag post
It's looking like an awesome figure if sneak peaks are anything to go by.

Can't wait for mine !!
Post 98 IP   flag post
Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
So happy I got a 6 pack!
Post 99 IP   flag post
new update up .. looks like getting very close. ( and looking bloody great ! )
Post 100 IP   flag post
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spawnmasterworks/original-spawn-comic-and-toy-remastered-2020/posts/2955485

Another update. Looking good!
Post 101 IP   flag post
A 2nd kickstarter is being planned:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGXl_9yBYHr/?igshid=bfk87udgz8cu
Post 102 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
A 2nd kickstarter is being planned:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGXl_9yBYHr/?igshid=bfk87udgz8cu

Medieval Spawn!!! That one will be a huge success also!! Probably not quite as big as the 3 Spawn kickstarter, but big none the less.
Post 103 IP   flag post
Please keep us updated. It looks awesome!
Post 104 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders thank you for passing this info along!!!
Post 105 IP   flag post
601510 261 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?