Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore
Just backed the 3-pack. Even without achieving the stretch goals, the figures look like they are worth every penny! I look forward to seeing what the next stretch goal is. They are over 1.2 million dollars! McFarlane is knocking it out of the park with this figure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I got a 3 pack as well

3 pack squad!
Post 26 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
All tiers get metal chains instead of plastic now. I am going to get another triple pack for displaying them out of the box. I got a pretty nice size moducase display coming in.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
All the tiers also get a second set of hands for the figs and the 3-pack gets all 5 heads. Can’t wait to see what else is upgraded!
Post 28 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Almost to $1.7 million and more free upgrades!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
Damn .. that new update basically demands i get the 3 pack .. which is essentially $400 Australian dollars including postage ... oof..

Got to start preparations for hiding this withdrawal from the wife
Post 30 IP   flag post

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Wraith $400 dollarydoos!?!

Post 31 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
There's a Dreadstar Kickstarter that just went up a few days ago. That actually contains a new story and new art by Jim Starlin for those that still enjoy reading.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Wraith $400 dollarydoos!?!

mate.. that was my exact reaction when i saw the postage cost and then did the conversion... Basically could get two more figures for the cost of sending three over. :/

i still dont know why the Simpson thought we used bidets here. I think at the time of that video we were just crossing over to indoor toilets from the outback dunny.. bidets are long ways away..
Post 33 IP   flag post
This just broke the 2 million dollar mark and it still has 12 days left! Crazy! McFarlane keeps adding all sorts of cool freebies to it as well. He is certainly making this figure worth every penny!
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
@ Herigore

This kickstarter keeps getting better and better! Did you notice the ammo sling on the original figure he showed in the video?
Post 35 IP   flag post
Yeah, that belt is sick! I’m wondering if that may be another freebie if the pledges keeps coming in. There are a lot of good ideas being thrown out for upgrades. I like the idea of a large cross as part of the display.
Post 36 IP   flag post
I imagine it is another freebie. The cross would be cool. Soooo much stuff keeps coming, will we actually see the comic in the back of the packaging? HAHA!
Post 37 IP   flag post
The upgrades are totally icing on the cake ... modern is now distinctly modern ..we got big guns and now multiple necroplasm effects.. this trilogy set ticks all the right boxers for me.

Is my first toy purchase for myself in decades and I can't wait to see these at the end of the year !
Post 38 IP   flag post
Yeah...the trilogy pack is the way to go. Can't wait to see the actual comics it comes with...color and b/w! Did he ever elaborate on if the classic and modern have different covers or will they be the same?
Post 39 IP   flag post
I definitely agree the 3-pack is the way to go. I’m hoping they can keep their November timeline. With over 15,000 backers so far, I’d imagine keeping up with packing and shipping will be a logistical nightmare. Especially trying to ensure everyone gets the autographs and freebies for their respective tiers.

I haven’t seen where he mentions any variations in the comics, except that the AP Spawn will have a B&W cover.
Post 40 IP   flag post
4 days left and almost $2.4 million pledged. I'm hoping to get my 3 pack by Christmas.
Post 41 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
todd mentioned somewhere else that with oil prices down it is a toymaker’a paradise as plastic is a by product and it has become cheaper now
Post 42 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Does that mean he's going to lower the price of his figures?
Post 43 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater

For now I'm happy with all the extra stuff I've gotten since my pledge. Maybe that's a result of lower costs.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater

For now I'm happy with all the extra stuff I've gotten since my pledge. Maybe that's a result of lower costs.

3 pack baby! And all the extra cool stuff! I’d rather the price stay the same if it means more cool stuff and if this keeps growing maybe we can laser eyes or a X-ray vision spawn
Post 45 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I got this in an email from Todd Mcfarlane Productions today.

And here is where the kickstarter is at now, less than 48 hours to go.

Post 46 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
yeah and then the wait until November
Will be worth it but that seems like forever
Post 47 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
I got this in an email from Todd Mcfarlane Productions today.

And here is where the kickstarter is at now, less than 48 hours to go.

I had no idea this was an exclusive deal! Glad I backed it. I thought about waiting😳
Post 48 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I'm wondering how close it will get to $3M. Any guesses? I'll say $2.875M.
Post 49 IP   flag post
I'm going to say $3.05 million.
Post 50 IP   flag post
Currently at $2,780,661. 30 hours left. Highly recommend getting in on this if you haven't yet. Not sure it will hit $3 million, but I hope so.
Post 51 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
$2.916M
Post 52 IP   flag post
I just watched it rise 2k in 2-3 minutes. I think 3M is very possible
Post 53 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
I just watched it rise 2k in 2-3 minutes. I think 3M is very possible

I've been watching it as well and also saw the numbers rise when I changed my pledge from one three pack to two.
Post 54 IP   flag post
It’s going to break $3 million easy!
Post 55 IP   flag post
600882 261 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?