Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Dub13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bythegram
Those that already received their sets, any chance you know your backer number? I’m in the high 2000s, just wondering if it would be any indication of time frame.

They look fantastic!

I was 12,925. I received my Trilogy 3-pack last Saturday.

Where is the backer number located? I can't seem to find it
Post 226 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
It's in confirmation email of backing.

Edit

Still no word on mine yet....
Post 227 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Thanks for the info I found it and am #17,152
Post 228 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
well mine just showed up today out of the blue Just in time to get the comics sent off for grading

Now a question...can you change a grading order once it has been submitted? I don't want to have to do another invoice just swap three books out for the three Spawn books. I just did it yesterday and haven't even packed the books up yet.

Create new invoice and put in a note to delete the invoice that you want to discard. I've done this before.
Post 229 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Bronte Thanks for the info I found it and am #17,152

I’m 16,573😬 this is one long ass line were in
Post 230 IP   flag post

@HulkSmash

True, but they are skipping around. No rhyme or reason who gets next shipment. I'm a fairly patient person, but I'm getting antsy after hearing all these folks getting them while I'm just twiddling my thumbs.....
Post 231 IP   flag post
Collector Batman79 private msg quote post Address this user
Got my 2, 3 packs yesterday. They are amazing! Can't wait to see the books getting graded show up. They are very nice!
Post 232 IP   flag post
Got the books in the mail for grading....I'll post pics when they get back.
All of the figures will be going up for sale
Post 233 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

You opened them you won’t get the $1.5k they’ve been up for. Maybe $750 😋
Post 234 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
still waiting to see a signed AP up for sale. with only 205 it will be interesting to see what it goes for
Post 235 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrashSmurf
still waiting to see a signed AP up for sale. with only 205 it will be interesting to see what it goes for

Where did the actual number of signed figures come from?
Post 236 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania on the kickstarter page it shows the number of backers for the signed artist proof.
Post 237 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@BrashSmurf I found this sold listing on mercari:

https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m55177064304/?ref=search_results
Post 238 IP   flag post
Does anyone remember how much their 3 spawn box weighed?

I got a floship notification but 16.6lbs fir a toy seems crazy heavy....
Post 239 IP   flag post
The box is labeled as:

Net Weight: 10.1 lbs
Gross Weight: 15.5 lbs
Post 240 IP   flag post
Thank you kindly. Looks like that could be my spawn
Post 241 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Thank you kindly. Looks like that could be my spawn

Out of context this made me laugh. We need to bring back the out of context thread
Post 242 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@BrashSmurf I found this sold listing on mercari:

https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m55177064304/?ref=search_results

Thanks, not bad for an $80 investment
Post 243 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:

You opened them you won’t get the $1.5k they’ve been up for. Maybe $750 😋

I was thinking more like $425 shipped
Post 244 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

My turn, guys. I think I am number 4913. Wooot.
Post 245 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
so who gets the signed versions in the trilogy packs?
Post 246 IP   flag post
Collector bythegram private msg quote post Address this user
Thought I’d share this in case anyone else has a similar issue. This might be a Canada specific thing. I was provided a tracking number back in March but it had been stalled at “Arrived in destination country” basically the whole time. After emailing the shipping company they provided a new Canada Post tracking number.

Here is the original website I used to track:
http://smartparcel.gotoubi.com/

And here is the email address I contacted to receive the CP Tracking number:
ubics-dlc@gotoubi.com

Again this is likely a Canada specific issue but thought it was worth sharing. Looks like my trilogy set will arrive next week!
Post 247 IP   flag post
Collector El_Dub13 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
so who gets the signed versions in the trilogy packs?

It looks like the signed gold plaque is always in the Classic Spawn box.
Post 248 IP   flag post
Wooo! I got my tracking # today!!
Post 249 IP   flag post
Collector bythegram private msg quote post Address this user
My trilogy arrived today! Now the dilemma of what to do with them. Sell? Hold? Grade the comics? Keep them in the packaging or just open and enjoy.
Post 250 IP   flag post
Woohoo! I got my trilogy today!!

Post 251 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash Congrats!! These are fantastic figures!!
Post 252 IP   flag post
Anyone want my boxes? The outer carton and the 3 inner cartons.
Post 253 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Anyone want my boxes? The outer carton and the 3 inner cartons.

PLEASE tell me you are going to display them!!!! I get flipping things like this and I don't mind people doing it. But in my heart of hearts, I think they all should be displayed!!!
Post 254 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O they will definitely be displayed. Just offering the McFarlane shipping boxes. If I don’t give them away I will just throw them out.

These boxes

Post 255 IP   flag post
597889 261 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?