CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

The One a Day Comic Fandom T-Shirt Thread.11640

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 77 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 78 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 80 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
This is completely off-topic but I didn't want to start a new thread just to ask a quick question.

What is CBCS's current 15% off code? I'm submitting books on Monday.

Thank you!
Post 81 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC 15% off grading write SUPPORTTHEHOBBY on your invoice. https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/11653/page/1/submission--discount-question/#24
by Darryl_H - The 15% off will apply to the total amount.
Post 82 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Cool_Fool Thank you!! I'd forgotten there was a thread for that! Thanks!!
Post 83 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 84 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 85 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 86 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 87 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 88 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



not mine but I like the comic cover T's.
Post 89 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 90 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 91 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I'm about to run out of t-shirts.
Post 92 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I'm officially tapped out.

I'm searching the web now like I do sometimes for the weekly cover contest.
Post 93 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
No problem with that.

I think I'm down to my Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots yard work t-shirt.
Post 94 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I just have underwear left. Punisher boxers. The Transformers boxers have pictures of the Marvel comics on them.
Post 95 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
I think I still have a few weeks worth of shirts left
Post 96 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
Everybody gets their real name but Green Goblin - they couldn't decide on Norman or Harry? Eh, it a golfing shirt - 18 holes. Older than....Nearly threadbare. Close to doing a Hulk and just busting out of it -

Post 97 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
I have two weeks worth or more. I'll start taking pictures.
Post 98 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Keep the thread going, y’all!


Post 99 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 100 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Went ahead and took my pics.





Post 102 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Ok @xkonk, I gotta ask, where did you get that shirt? Or what brand is it?
Post 103 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O it was a gift so I'm not sure where it's from. Knowing my friend, probably online somewhere. The tag says welovefine.com
Post 104 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks!
Post 105 • IP   flag post
657131 269 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?