CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

The One a Day Comic Fandom T-Shirt Thread.11640

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@dpiercy Who is that?
Post 51 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Sin City, I think.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson thanks to @esaravo, I found that t-shirt design.


Post 53 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
@dpiercy Who is that?


lol!! I'm happy I wasn't the only one thinking that.
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson @Jesse_O yup, Sin City’s That Yellow Bastard.
Post 55 • IP   flag post


To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 56 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I am the Batman!


Post 57 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 58 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 59 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user

Post 60 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I thought that was Hellboy until I looked at it closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy

Post 61 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Front




Back


Post 62 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user


Post 63 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 64 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 65 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user

Post 66 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 67 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 68 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user

Post 69 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 70 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Guess it’s pretty obvious that Wolverine is my favorite comic book character. 😅




Post 71 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 72 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 73 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 74 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user

Post 75 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 77 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 78 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 269 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?