CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

The One a Day Comic Fandom T-Shirt Thread.11640

I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Those are some pretty rad shirts. Here’s mine from last year’s Wonder-Con, since there is no , this year’s Wonder-com. I’ve never bought a promotional shirt that is sold by the convention itself, before this one but I loved this design.




Post 26 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
This is a stock photo, but I purchased one of these a few weeks ago and have been wearing it quite often!


Post 27 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
This is a stock photo, but I purchased one of these a few weeks ago and have been wearing it quite often!




not fair your's looks ironed.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Had this one-off tee made up special from another masterfully rendered Flea Marquette comic book parody (although the originator might prefer plausible deniability for this concept)...




Occasionally worn when setting-up at regional cons in the era before social distancing...




Disclaimer: Similarities to existing life forms, human, alien or derived from the Deadpool genome is purely coincidental.
.
Post 30 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
This is a fav Katie Cook cover of chibi DeadPool telling it like it is - "Royalties are the @#$!" - Just got the T before the world closed as a GameStop exclusive.

Post 35 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Captain America tee having just seen combat on a wood plank battlefield in Chicago...




It was also an opportunity to wear a vintage Buckeroo Banzai headband!
.
Post 36 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica Nice! To see a fellow baller on the Forum. I've been playing rec since I was 18 (now 55). I stopped when I could no longer keep up with the 20 and 30 year olds. And did not have enough ballers in my age group to continue. Good to see though!
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 41 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 42 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 43 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 44 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 45 • IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 46 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 47 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 48 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 49 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 50 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@dpiercy Who is that?
Post 51 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Sin City, I think.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson thanks to @esaravo, I found that t-shirt design.


Post 53 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
@dpiercy Who is that?


lol!! I'm happy I wasn't the only one thinking that.
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson @Jesse_O yup, Sin City’s That Yellow Bastard.
Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 269 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?