Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

The One a Day Comic Fandom T-Shirt Thread.11640

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Post 226 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 227 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user

Post 228 IP   flag post

Post 229 IP   flag post

Post 230 IP   flag post

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
If this was a contest you would win hands down! ๐Ÿป
Post 231 IP   flag post

Post 232 IP   flag post

Post 233 IP   flag post

Post 234 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Where do you keep all these?
Post 235 IP   flag post
@DrWatson The ones I wear are in my dresser and the rest are in plastic totes in my closet
Post 236 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Outside of the obvious, what's the difference between one that you wear and one that goes in the plastic tote? Are you collecting them or just haven't started wearing them yet?
Post 237 IP   flag post
Well originally I bought all of them to wear but over the years I grew and the shirts didn't. So a lot of them I didn't wear. I have my daily shirts that I wear now but I still buy new ones just to collect also.
So the difference is the shirts in totes don't fit me or are just ones I bought for my collection
Post 238 IP   flag post

Post 239 IP   flag post

Post 240 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
C&B shirt, v2:

Post 241 IP   flag post

Post 242 IP   flag post

Post 243 IP   flag post
@MutantMania You are the undisputed T-shirt champion!

Post 244 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user

Post 245 IP   flag post
@GAC Thank you It's good to be the champ at something

Post 246 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
@GAC Thank you It's good to be the champ at something

Great timing with this shirt. Have you been planning this all along? LOL
Post 247 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O I know right...It actually wasn't planned...it was just the next picture in line in my folder but yes cool timing.
Post 248 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
Hereโ€™s one along with the related comic (signed by Jim Lee).

Post 249 IP   flag post

Post 250 IP   flag post
So a funny thing happened...this was going to be my last shirt because it was the last one at my house....but as luck would have it I went to my storage yesterday and found another tote with more shirts So you're going to have to put up with me for a little bit longer

Post 251 IP   flag post

Post 252 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania, are you just breaking into neighbors houses and going through their t-shirt collection so that you can keep adding to this thread? if so, you might want to seek professional help...

LOL. that's a lot of shirts.
Post 253 IP   flag post
@sportshort lol... Nope they are all mine
Accumulated over the last 30+ years.
Post 254 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania Nice.
Post 255 IP   flag post
600458 269 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?